Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2016, 09:54 PM
Kobold

Ah I see. Haven't gotten invis yet. That explains a bit. Thanks for the info [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-27-2016, 07:12 PM
Fire Giant

You can root/rot but you will want to learn how to Charm kill before you get your pet. Twice the fun, twice the xp...
Old 02-27-2016, 07:49 PM
Banned

I have to say 30-40 are the hardest levels for a shaman to solo as [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-27-2016, 11:17 PM
Banned

First 20-30 levels really are rough for a shaman solo. They start to hit their stride as they get access to pet & better regen/canni.

The best thing they can do is good weapon + haste item/spell + regen(fungi and spell) + slowing mobs. Can bully dark blue mobs all day.
Old 02-27-2016, 11:39 PM
Banned

I mean even with fungi 30-40 suck, at least you can melee slow and regen from 20-32 but man after that, its pretty much just root rot and its difficult to twink for that at that level [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-01-2016, 04:17 AM
Sarnak

Don't forget to read the comments of the Evil Shaman Solo Guide. Lots of spots especially for non evil from the Shaman community through the discussions.
Old 04-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaxis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried this the first time I tried to run to kurn's tower. No one responded (which is fine, maybe no groups had a drop rotting) but then I had the thought "how the hell am I supposed to get to the drop even of someone lets me have it?" Any suggestions?
You are pretty much at the mercy of someone willing to help you unless it happens to drop at the entrance or all the mobs are down.
Old 04-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaxis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried this the first time I tried to run to kurn's tower. No one responded (which is fine, maybe no groups had a drop rotting) but then I had the thought "how the hell am I supposed to get to the drop even of someone lets me have it?" Any suggestions?
Karnor's castle and kurn's tower are different places?
Old 04-05-2016, 01:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Karnor's castle and kurn's tower are different places?
Yes they are. Kurns is a low level dungeon 10-25 in FoB. Karnors Castle is 40+ and located in Dreadlands. Karnors Castle is where the Jarsath Drops. But the zone is full of live and undead mobs, this makes it difficult for newbies to get Jarsath.

Before Velious when KC was perma camped could walk through there uninvis not so much now.