Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would not count on us forcing a decision if everyone isn't in agreement.

**edit** howdafuq is autotune leveling so fast. need to check that guy for mq2.
Please do, last time I got flagged I don't remember it running.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Please do this is a cluster fuck of douchebaggery we need mom and dad to come in and tell us how to play... cause all of us red-headed step children all want to do different things.

Should just ban autotune for ban evasion! or wait for him to get 59 first >.<
Old 12-31-2013, 03:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

**edit2** You can listen to Sirken's stream for all kinds of great info! We even talked briefly about this exact issue last night!

No Raid Kills + No Planar Clears; It's an epic siesta for all CSR staff. They'll all be stoned on a beach somewhere in Venezuela.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please do this is a cluster fuck of douchebaggery we need mom and dad to come in and tell us how to play... cause all of us red-headed step children all want to do different things.

Should just ban autotune for ban evasion! or wait for him to get 59 first >.<
Evasion? lol
Old 12-31-2013, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evasion? lol
How is Xeli's account back from RMT and you're not yet? How recently you get banned? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2013, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
**edit2** You can listen to Sirken's stream for all kinds of great info! We even talked briefly about this exact issue last night!
We also talked about how much the CSR staff LOVES eating taco.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Remove alt camping and poopsocking

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 12-31-2013, 03:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

My limited free time is not spent listening to Sirken's stream. I would hope that any relevant information in regards to the server as a whole would not be limited to comments in a stream but rather posted publicly for all to see.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My limited free time is not spent listening to Sirken's stream. I would hope that any relevant information in regards to the server as a whole would not be limited to comments in a stream but rather posted publicly for all to see.
It was 100% conversational and not anything official, any official ruling would always be posted.

It was 99% Rogean, Sirken and Derubael shooting the shit and 1% Lyaa's Taco.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is Xeli's account back from RMT and you're not yet? How recently you get banned? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Several RMT and MQ accounts have had the bans lifted (idk how RMT accounts get unbanned and allowed to play again). Anyhow they stopped doing 2nd chances sometime after i got banned but before my 2nd chance petition period came along I guess.

I think the ban was placed in Feb or March and I didn't get word about it until a few weeks later. I also wasn't told very much about it during that time when I asked, only that Ephi sent my petition to Rogean and nothing else was ever said about it and because Ephi and Rogean were perma afk I was told to just wait and petition for a 2nd chance. Waited and then was told they don't do 2nd chances lol.

So I don't really know or remember what happened. I vaguely remember using MQ2 for one of the bot EQemu severs but I couldn't get it to help with bot AIs. I don't remember logging on to P99 with MQ running and I couldn't get any info about what MQ was used for on p99 on my account.

Only thing I was told is that the account was flagged 3 times (one time each on 3 different IPs).
Closed Thread