Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 04:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't unbanned anyone in months.
Someone did unban mythox tho and the new policy was supposed to be that characters who have been punished will never be reinstated.

"No. In the past we offered some leniency several months after a ban, but only if the person showed sincere interest in following the rules going forward. Unfortunately, many people ruined this by breaking the rules yet again. Account bans for any of the above mentioned rules are permanent and irreversible." - Ephi

Would be nice to have a clear stance on this. I could go either way. Wouldn't mind picking me up one of these shady accounts floating around if I know I can petition for a ban to be lifted worse case scenario.
Old 07-23-2013, 04:51 AM
Kobold

Also, lets talk about CANDY!

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 07-23-2013, 04:54 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eashan and Grimskull didn't get preferential treatment? They both told me they did, I literally witnessed your bro Eashan dual boxing. They said it was OKAY as long as you didn't show up.
Didn't we already cover this? You're being naive. This could be anyone saying "Hey look guys, lol I'm two boxing.. I'll get away with it cause I know soandso." You're also stupid, because why would I have anything to do with 2 boxing bans? I don't handle that, it's up to the Guides to handle those investigations. I must have said to the GM's "Hey guys, these are my friends, don't ban them for anything, thanks." You're a moron.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 07-23-2013, 04:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't we already cover this? You're being naive. This could be anyone saying "Hey look guys, lol I'm two boxing.. I'll get away with it cause I know soandso." You're also stupid, because why would I have anything to do with 2 boxing bans? I don't handle that, it's up to the Guides to handle those investigations. I must have said to the GM's "Hey guys, these are my friends, don't ban them for anything, thanks." You're a moron.
ahhh you know we figured out she was the girl you met at the fanfaire; don't be coy.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 07-23-2013, 04:57 AM
Kobold

Where the fuck is nilbog in all of this?

Old 07-23-2013, 04:57 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ahhh you know we figured out she was the girl you met at the fanfaire; don't be coy.
Lol what?

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 07-23-2013, 04:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Officer Loly of Tmo known disrespectful faggot just let the server know his guild is also stalkers over pixels. Grats bros...You sure are winners!!!!
lol.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Amelinda called me on the phone and told me about Candy.

she was pretty upset btw,

Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you fucking stupid?

edit: srsly you got me laughing in RL for being retarded
No, hes drunk. What does that make you for arguing with him?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some of the things he's saying right now really makes you wonder how they sit there and think this shit up. It's comical.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Closed Thread