Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 10:31 AM
Aviak

lol fusion.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:32 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you had a tank in your group for one to two hours, and an upgrade for him (and only him, as it sounds) drops and you keep it to give to someone who was not even in the group? That doesn't make much sense.
Thats exactly my point. He decided that since he ninja looted it, he would decide who deserves it or not, and whattaya know, it's someone in his guild. Thats why we don't typically do things that way. He wouldn't want someone to take something he could use and give it to one of their guildies, but it's okay for him to do it, since he grabbed it first, and the person who needed it is not important, right? *sigh*
Old 03-29-2011, 10:37 AM
Fire Giant

Why do people not take screen shots of this stuff?
Old 03-29-2011, 10:41 AM
Banned

Give him the Cleaver you giant turd.

I don't know the rules or care, but loot should go to group members before any guild buddies Ass Hat.
Last edited by dredge; 03-29-2011 at 10:43 AM..
Old 03-29-2011, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

i guilded with ledzepp in eminence, any way, FUCK THIS LOSER who wants to flame ledzepp

anyways

Duh! Ledzepps a winner!

im on your side ledzeppe, f the loser, no screen shots = no proof!
Old 03-29-2011, 10:42 AM
Orc

We had been rolling on items for over an hour, with "does anyone need" being asked and FFA rolls if no one did. One example that stands out supporing that it was a NBG group was when the druid gloves dropped someone said to go ahead and roll because the druid already has them.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-29-2011, 10:44 AM
Fire Giant

Now that's what I'm talking about.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:44 AM
Banned

Seems like the warrior tried to pass one over on a rigged roll then lost. then 15 minutes later got lucky on roll and tried to claim that roll as his own.

Way to be terrible

Also, why isn't he the one on the forums?
Old 03-29-2011, 10:45 AM
Sarnak

The point is we were rolling on everything up until and including when he joined. We rolled on countless items while he was in the group. Somehow he did not pay attention to, or he simply chose to ignore that fact. Most likely when he was semi-afk leaving me to tank mobs and get them off our healer constantly. Him and the cleric were both non-guildies. The cleric stated that they did not care about our rules, they only wanted XP.

Before both of them we had a full guild group for 6-7 hours, where all of this was perfectly clear. We kept getting items, we kept giving them to people who needed them outside of group. This continued while both of them were in group. Even on a 1hb mace I could've used, he rolled against me and won because those were per the group rules. At that point i knew the rules were obvious.

The axe dropped and he said "wtf" when we were about to roll, I explained them again in detail and he flipped shit. We all rolled, someone got a 75 and he decided to roll /ran 100 100. I figured oh shit, I guess he doesn't really care about it, because thats not a serious roll.

10 minutes later, after he's pissed off about our rules that he should have obviously known by now, as he won a mace using them, he rolls 99 randomly. After the loots been distributed based on a roll, a second roll later never typically counts tbh.

He's just pissed that a guild group had certain rules for an entire day in effect, and he chose not to pay attention. EVERYTHING was /random'd throughout the day.

Not sure how much else I need to explain, he simply ignored the circumstances and raged on us for not following "standard pug procedure" when it was never a pug.

Again, Good Night

Server first Golden Sash of WTFPWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Unlike modern life, natural selection is alive and well on p99. Adapt or die.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:45 AM
Banned

The plot thickens.
Closed Thread