Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ducking a cast would be so awesome now that I've become accustomed to not having it.

Not sure about the spellbook thing. At least let us overlay gems? Would be sweet if winning gems made you med faster. Fuck I shoulda suggested that back in the day.
We should vritualize the EQ engine so that we can play EQ within EQ recursively while we med. No tabbing out or to a different window etc... just in the client open another client.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should vritualize the EQ engine so that we can play EQ within EQ recursively while we med. No tabbing out or to a different window etc... just in the client open another client.
Sweet idea!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2014, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We would see a bunch of level 1's in EQ playing their level 60's on EQ EQ. Kind of like we see now with RL and EQ.
Old 02-19-2014, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

My brain hurts.
Old 02-19-2014, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We would see a bunch of level 1's in EQ playing their level 60's on EQ EQ. Kind of like we see now with RL and EQ.
How can you be sure they won't be level 60's playing lvl 1's playing EQ on their lvl 60's on their 60's?
Old 02-19-2014, 05:08 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought this was only for spells cast from items. i.e., click a deepwater helm, sit, stand before it resolved. I do not think you could sit while actively casting a spell from the bar. Am I wrong on this? Anyways, I wish that worked as well.
I was thinking about that as well.. I think back when duck interrupting wasn't a feature, it wasn't possible to sit during a spell cast (You got the message that you can't do that while casting).

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 02-19-2014, 05:39 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by chu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
click spell book icon
shh dont give away our secrets.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:06 PM
Banned

who needs mounts? med while you cast- shits vlassic
Old 02-19-2014, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

pras alecta
Old 02-19-2014, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lawl
Closed Thread