Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

Default Red in for a GM treat:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
server wont go from 50 to 300 over night.

50 becomes 54 becomes 59 becomes 63.... eventually 300 or 0. lately the population is rising slowly but surely, and i just got off the walky talky with Nilbog and he has some big fun stuff in the works [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

so the People that are playing on R99 are really going to be in for a treat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nilbog does not do tricks, so brace yourselves for the tasty treat inc

(heartbrand, you are ONLY allowed to say something positive about this btw, since you claim to want the server to succeed.. right??)

p.s. I agree the server has been slowly increaseing in pop for a few weeks now, slow and steady wins the race. Folks getting ready for kubark on the only legit red classic EQ server this world is ever gonna see. Fun Times.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Aviak

"Slow and steady wins the race!" I'm looking forward to the future of the server! Hopefully this attracts a few more to Red!
Old 08-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Sarnak

1) Two teams - Good vs Evil
2) Zone Control Maps
Old 08-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Kobold

Hopefully YT and all that other drama crap those LOZ dudes loveeeee and can't pvp without.

[ANONYMOUS] Advisor
Old 08-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Aviak

Well if the majority want YT and it will help the server then i think its a good idea. I personally dont think it matters because everytime someone kills or is killed they normally talk about it in /ooc. So its pretty much like GT atm!
Old 08-01-2012, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Don't need teams for that. Just need to establish anti versus pk. Nothing wrong with being either side, but everyone attacking everyone gets old fast and doesn't allow for new growth or politics and diplomacy to play the part they did on live servers.

Ya, my guess is yt and/or zone bonuses, hopefully with an announcement for kunark and a double exp until it launches. Char copies would be nice too...
Old 08-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YT
Faster exp
Tr0llb0rn said "treat" not dogshit.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampfeet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tr0llb0rn said "treat" not dogshit.
Swampfeet that was a good one lol. But seriously i do think some of those minor features might come bundled with Kunark...
Old 08-01-2012, 08:16 PM
Kobold

Faster exp then there already is would be fail
Old 08-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampfeet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Faster exp then there already is would be fail
I hope the exp is is not touched. It's really nice how it currently is! Any faster would be like the other soon to be fail pvp emus.
Closed Thread