Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default "Purest" Everquest Start

Hello fellow adventurers! I am posting here because I am looking into starting up a group or several groups of like minded people that want to experience Everquest's trials and tribulations.

The goal of this experience is to start off together and work our way up to the end of the game and enjoy our time as we ride the leveling wave. I really don't want any twinking or powerleveling, I'm looking forward to earning the gear on our own and not progressing until we've accomplished our goals for each of our members. Ideally I would like 5-8 people that are willing to take this journey with me, and also classes that would make a decent group. I really don't care what class I play I'm all up for SK/enchanter/wizard, those would be my preference but I can adjust for anything.

When it comes to scheduling I'm pretty limited during the week, I can commit to 2 hours a night at least probably from 8pm est till 10pm est or so. The weekends is where I would like to focus on dungeon crawling and getting more time in I'd say 7pm till midnight or 6 till 11..some kind of block of time in there.

What you need to do is either respond to this thread or send me a PM with what class/race you want to play and also what times you would be available, now be certain that we will not be progressing very fast given the limited amount of time and just how time consuming some things are in the game be prepared for the long haul but I believe we will all get the most out of the game like this and hopefully forge some friendships along the way. I also plan on streaming our experience and will give the information for that in the near future. Please pass this on to anyone that you think might be interested in such an adventure.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Kobold

You should start this whole thing off with a new guild name and keep this as your guild's vision! Could attract a lot of players looking to have fun progressing through various fights/camps together
Old 08-09-2013, 01:05 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default I'm down

I'm down to play any class that is needed. I'm waiting on my Titanium disks to come in from amazon so I'll take whatever's left when I finally get everything installed
Old 08-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Fire Giant

Guild is a good idea, I have...an alt of every class that is at least acceptably geared. But I would be happy to strip them and play with some people that were all starting "from scratch".
Old 08-09-2013, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magetheory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm down to play any class that is needed. I'm waiting on my Titanium disks to come in from amazon so I'll take whatever's left when I finally get everything installed
I really hope you didn't buy one of those insanely overpriced copies that people are selling. There's a guy who dresses like a pirate and lives down by the bay and he has extra copies that he will gladly let you borrow, I'm sure you could be up and running in no time with a little help from him.
Old 08-09-2013, 02:07 PM
Kobold

These kinds of things pop up every once and a while and it gets a lot of people reroll and have some fun without twinking. Good luck guys and enjoy it.
Old 08-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magetheory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

So far we have a War+Cleric+SK, not sure when we are going to start probably in a few days when we can figure out starting races and what not and good timing for everything, so if people still want to join up let me know, and yes we will start a guild at some point to make our little "band" more noticeable.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

good luck. however, nothing will ever be pure unless you do it on a new server from scratch. The economy changes to such a degree that you essentially cannot buy anything for market price and keep things pure. You essentially have to loot every item you get yourself, which of course isn't a pure experience.

I speak from experience.
But good luck.

Dolic
Old 08-09-2013, 04:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good luck. however, nothing will ever be pure unless you do it on a new server from scratch. The economy changes to such a degree that you essentially cannot buy anything for market price and keep things pure. You essentially have to loot every item you get yourself, which of course isn't a pure experience.

I speak from experience.
But good luck.

Dolic
ergo the quotations in the title
Closed Thread