Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 08:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogappa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
felt no axniety while a lil student clipped sutures out of my arm. but i felt a real, normal human emotion when the sun hit my face. exquisite weather. i think my tolerance for pain and uncomfortable brain chemical states has gotten rly high. everything is really coming up roses.
Been there. know wat u mean. godspeed love
Old 05-21-2018, 10:18 PM
Fire Giant

Smile

(casually drops in)

This reminded me of this thread

https://youtu.be/BqZJSynK9Dc

(Quickly goes away) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 05-22-2018, 01:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(casually drops in)

This reminded me of this thread

https://youtu.be/BqZJSynK9Dc

(Quickly goes away) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mouth like butthole
black as your soul
Old 05-22-2018, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Just wanted you Americans to understand something. Iranians are proud and have been denied dignity for about a century by the west. We truly got fucked over by America and the British in 1953, when our prime minister was deposed and the hated Shah was put back into power.

That prime minister was confined to his home for 14 years until his death. A people who are 5,000 years old had to witness their leader treated like a caged animal. Meanwhile, the Shah used his American trained secret police (SAVAK) to oppress the general population. 5 million people turned out in the streets when Khomeini returned, not because everyone in Iran is brain dead or evil, but because he consistently spoke of self determination and throwing off the yoke of imperialism. A year later, Saddam invaded to try and take the oil. The entire world gave tacit support to Hussein in his war of conquest. Iran had no support. 500,000 people, most of whom were young men, died holding the countries borders. That event defines the country and its leaders

Fast forward to today where the supreme leader is a geriatric cancer patient and would've never made it the length of the nuclear deal. Iran would've certainly had a new leader. Who knows, he might've been better. TRUMP could've given peace a chance. Instead, at the behest of Netanyahu, we ditched a deal designed to delay a nuclear arms race and it looks likely that regime change is on the mind of our president. It's sad that we treat Israeli interests as fundamental to our own. Iran has zero intention of attacking the United States. Admittedly, my homeland has an unhealthy obsession with fighting Israel, but our hatred of the Saudis? That's hardly unjustified

I just wanted to give you (((guys))) my perspective on why Iran acts the way that it does. Basically, the proudest people on earth have been denied dignity for 70-80 years and they're willing to endure any matter of bull shit as long as don't have to kneel
Old 05-22-2018, 11:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wanted you Americans to understand something. Iranians are proud and have been denied dignity for about a century by the west. We truly got fucked over by America and the British in 1953, when our prime minister was deposed and the hated Shah was put back into power.

That prime minister was confined to his home for 14 years until his death. A people who are 5,000 years old had to witness their leader treated like a caged animal. Meanwhile, the Shah used his American trained secret police (SAVAK) to oppress the general population. 5 million people turned out in the streets when Khomeini returned, not because everyone in Iran is brain dead or evil, but because he consistently spoke of self determination and throwing off the yoke of imperialism. A year later, Saddam invaded to try and take the oil. The entire world gave tacit support to Hussein in his war of conquest. Iran had no support. 500,000 people, most of whom were young men, died holding the countries borders. That event defines the country and its leaders

Fast forward to today where the supreme leader is a geriatric cancer patient and would've never made it the length of the nuclear deal. Iran would've certainly had a new leader. Who knows, he might've been better. TRUMP could've given peace a chance. Instead, at the behest of Netanyahu, we ditched a deal designed to delay a nuclear arms race and it looks likely that regime change is on the mind of our president. It's sad that we treat Israeli interests as fundamental to our own. Iran has zero intention of attacking the United States. Admittedly, my homeland has an unhealthy obsession with fighting Israel, but our hatred of the Saudis? That's hardly unjustified

I just wanted to give you (((guys))) my perspective on why Iran acts the way that it does. Basically, the proudest people on earth have been denied dignity for 70-80 years and they're willing to endure any matter of bull shit as long as don't have to kneel
yahweh bless. woopsie about the imperialism m8
Old 05-22-2018, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ Did not read this big shit
Iran is fucked up because of us and most of what you hear about them in our media is lies.

They are not a threat to world peace.

The United States is.
Old 05-22-2018, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iran is fucked up because of us and most of what you hear about them in our media is lies.

They are not a threat to world peace.

The United States is.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2018, 12:53 PM
Banned

What fucked the Iranians was Islam...If they were Christians we would have never have grouped them with the Camel fuckers.
Old 05-22-2018, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Iranians should go back to Zoroastrianism. We could never be Christian. We are like Jews in that we see ourselves as uniquely better / chosen as compared to other "people"

We're also neurotic and cheap as fuck. Come to think of it, were exactly like Jews
Old 05-22-2018, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iranians should go back to Zoroastrianism. We could never be Christian. We are like Jews in that we see ourselves as uniquely better / chosen as compared to other "people"

We're also neurotic and cheap as fuck. Come to think of it, were exactly like Jews
We're not even Christian. We're shallow and materialistic.

We praise the almighty dollar. That's our religion.

I'm no filthy Commie, but we'd sell a god out for a handful of shiny shekels.
Closed Thread