Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Banned

Red face New Study Links Project 99 Playing to Premature Balding

It has long been suspected that whether or not you play on Project 99 is a strong indicator in your likeliness of being a virgin, but a new study shows that it is an even stronger indicator of male premature balding.

The new study, published by a team of researchers headed by Professor Purist, confirms that Project 99 seems to play a decisive role in determining whether or not you suffer from premature hair loss.

For several minutes the researcher searched across the forums for candidates who were affected by premature hair loss. In photographic samples taken from the "RL pic" and "Post your GF" threads, the researcher then looked for common factors - and eventually discovered them: in his initial step he succeeded in narrowing it down to a single common factor in the likeliness you are prematurely balding.

"Our findings permit two conclusions," said Professor Purist when consulted for an interview. "First, that the degree of Project-99-playing shows a strong relationship with whether or not you are prematurely balding irl. And secondly, *runs fingers through hair* that I play occasionally and still have full head of beautiful hair."

The data further demonstrates that high post counts on the Project 99 forums are a boosted-indicator of whether you are prematurely balding. Additionally, playing of the following classes and races seems to show a synergetic effect to likeliness premature balding: Mages, Dwarf Warriors, Rangers, Druids or any of the Elven races.

"It all begins with the receding hairlines, and Project-99-playing is a strong you having that," said Professor Purist, taking off his glasses for dramatic effect. "The higher your post count on the forums, that's when the forehead becomes higher, the hair at the back of the man's head gets thinner and thinner."

"Every second you play any of the Elven races, the more likely the person behind the screen suffers from greater and greater hair loss. There are hardly any successful counter-measures - despite uninstalling. At that point there's just no return."

The results have been published in the November edition of the Rants and Flames Journal.

Lastly, Professor Purist mentioned he has collected preliminary data that seems to show that playing an Erudite Paladin seems to be a strong indicator of having a large penis. He promises a thorough study on the matter is forthcoming.

--------

Subject A ("Azeth"):
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Subject B ("Morlaeth"):

Subject C ("Toop"):

Subject D ("Rogean"):
lolremoved

Subject E ("ShadowWulf"):

Subject F ("Spewy"):

Subject G ("R Kromwell"):

Subject H ("Gawain"):

Subject I ("Carnie 85"):

Subject J ("Jeremy"):
Last edited by Rogean; 12-03-2010 at 09:16 PM..
Old 12-03-2010, 09:15 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In all of that, I'm surprised there wasn't a rogaine joke.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 12-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In all of that, I'm surprised there wasn't a rogaine joke.
LOL its on now!
Old 12-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Kobold

haha ok first off. Let me start with saying, MORLAETH HAHAHA! Ok next, I actually agree with you completely, I play a druid and I've lost a ton of hair since I started on this server. The manastone camp alone I probably lost 10,000's of thousands of hairs! I would also like to see a pic of Professor Purist hair! I bet this study did a number on you! Your post count is pretty high also...
Old 12-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Sarnak

I disagree
Old 12-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

10/10
Would read again.

(despite the fact that I have a full head of lustrous brown hair, this is exactly why I never posted my irl pic on these forums, lulz)
Old 01-12-2011, 05:14 AM
Kobold

You guys are wrong....
Old 01-12-2011, 06:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10/10
Would read again.

(despite the fact that I have a full head of lustrous brown hair, this is exactly why I never posted my irl pic on these forums, lulz)
It's really because you're as ugly on the exterior as you are a disgusting human being psychologically. Admit it and you'll feel a lot better about yourself.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha ok first off. Let me start with saying, MORLAETH HAHAHA! Ok next, I actually agree with you completely, I play a druid and I've lost a ton of hair since I started on this server. The manastone camp alone I probably lost 10,000's of thousands of hairs! I would also like to see a pic of Professor Purist hair! I bet this study did a number on you! Your post count is pretty high also...
Hahah, Pikle, let's not talk about the effort we all put into that period of time to have our efforts wasted on tools lol
Old 01-12-2011, 07:15 AM
Kobold

i have hair as thick and luxurious as a swedish school girl

i am a variable!