Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 05:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Levels have a rather significant effect on spells landing on you. So if you're level 45 with 255 MR, you're likely to still get feared almost every time.

What I was trying to say, rather poorly (sorry!), was that if you're not 50-52, no amount of MR is going to save you.
Ah okay. Well. I'm too low for this raid in general. Only a Level 40 cleric atm so I'd be perma-feared haha. I remember this experience from a Nagafen raid on an underleveld druid back in the day and so I'm not eager to do it again haha...

That said - I still do need to start thinking about acquiring an MR set just in general, so I'm trying to get an idea for what this looks like.
Old 07-23-2015, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryachart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah okay. Well. I'm too low for this raid in general. Only a Level 40 cleric atm so I'd be perma-feared haha. I remember this experience from a Nagafen raid on an underleveld druid back in the day and so I'm not eager to do it again haha...

That said - I still do need to start thinking about acquiring an MR set just in general, so I'm trying to get an idea for what this looks like.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Resist_Gear

Should be a solid place to start

As a cleric, you actually get to stand behind a big dumb rock and dodge all the icky AE's*. So go and enjoy yourself!

*assuming they fight her in that spot
Old 07-23-2015, 05:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://wiki.project1999.com/Resist_Gear

Should be a solid place to start

As a cleric, you actually get to stand behind a big dumb rock and dodge all the icky AE's*. So go and enjoy yourself!

Haha. So Complete Healing will be useful at the vox raid even if the character is 12 levels too low and has no MR gear?
Old 07-23-2015, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryachart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha. So Complete Healing will be useful at the vox raid even if the character is 12 levels too low and has no MR gear?
yes
Gregyn <Divinity> --- 51 Druid
Kaldek <Divinity --- 48 Warrior
Leerick <Divinity> --- EC Mule
Old 07-23-2015, 06:15 PM
Sarnak

Join you on PoF and it was much fun!

Got a 51 Mage that was MADE for this raid, I will try to be there, and will try get my guild in too, It's 8:39pm our time so hopefully its not a long time before she pops.

Can't thank you guys enough to putting these on, you rock!
Old 07-23-2015, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Thulghor Send a message via MSN to Thulghor Send a message via Yahoo to Thulghor

I will totally be there.
<The Second Sons> (former member of <Vesica Dei>, <Evoluxa>)

Green Server: Khargulkaronarr - Troll Shadowknight of Cazic Thule - <Asgard>, Mordwin - Human Paladin of Erollisi Marr

(Once Upon a Time: Alarik of the Brell Serilis server)
Old 07-23-2015, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyReza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Join you on PoF and it was much fun!

Got a 51 Mage that was MADE for this raid, I will try to be there, and will try get my guild in too, It's 8:39pm our time so hopefully its not a long time before she pops.

Can't thank you guys enough to putting these on, you rock!
Hope to see you guys there!

And for the record, this is NOT an Omni only thing - it's a cooperative effort of five other very generous guilds...providing leadership and logistics, etc., and tossing this one out to the community.

Big ups to Azure Guard, Europa, Divinity, Haggard Krew, and Anonymous all working together on this to make it possible.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 07-23-2015, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Yeah Cucs, we will be showing them how to do this raid the right way.

Part of this whole idea is for the masses that don't get to raid to truly experience the content. We've even toyed around with the idea of doing it intentionally sloppy to show em the need before doing it the right way using the solutions that the walls and indoor Dragon AEs provide.
Old 07-24-2015, 06:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just facts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No as a healer you are not to low,
Once vox has been moved by the MT to right spot healers will be safe from the ae damage and fear.
So as a healer anyone can join with zero resists.
How about a level 9 Ranger with a bag full of arrows?

Pew. Pew.
Old 07-24-2015, 07:48 AM
Sarnak

Great thread. Good luck raiders.
Closed Thread