Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-08-2011, 08:17 PM
Fire Giant

For the sake of argument Hasbinbad, with the understanding of course there are conspiracy theories and all that, why not both?
Old 08-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So then you're just crying like a little bitch. Makes sense. I don't give a fuck about your guild drama or what guild you want to White Knight for. I don't care if you want to camp trak for 3 days. I don't care if you shit in a sock. My concern is some asshole is out there hacking/stealing personal/private information from people that play on this EMU server. Downplaying that to defend a guild is part of the problem. Not the solution. accusing a guild of doing without sufficient evidence is part of the problem. Not the solution. Can you stop fucking whining now you little faggot?

What guild is Barkingturtle in? Do I care? No. I made no mention of names or guilds or anything. You are the one making this a personal issue and being an emo blood drenched douchebag about it. Take your clown shoes off.

Another

Have a nice day dickface

Rofl need a new mop sir?
Old 08-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Sun Aug 07 23:50:38 2011] Loly tells you, 'If you guys were right, tell me where Amelinda is?'
[Sun Aug 07 23:50:45 2011] Loly tells you, 'She quit over that shit'

If this is true, both guilds are a piece of shit for making this happen with your endless bickering faggotry.
i must have skipped over this part... confirm or deny?

also... why are the GMs being such fucking pussies about this? when will the staff here learn that these dumb idiots will never grow up and treat them like the children they are.

Petition regarding raid mob? Despawn it, kick them out of the zone.

Happens again? Give them a raiding time out for 2-3 weeks.

Uthgaard, remember when you told me that these were your rules and yadda yadda yadda? Can we get a little enforcement and some heavy-handed bitch-slapping. I think it's time you start living up to that reputation you once had (of all people for me to be saying this must mean a little something)
Old 08-08-2011, 11:46 PM
Sarnak

This is like a 7/10 thread. Keep going!
Old 08-08-2011, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

only reason they would move this out of the main forums is due to they (guinie, the only moderator?) anyways so i guess so the noobies here wont read about this shit?!? but yea dramas always entertaining, though i dont get why so many of you --- take this emulator so serious, now if it helped you make some extra bit of $$$ and thats not against p99 policy, i understand, though ive heard that some people are managing to make a little extra green paper around here
Old 08-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Banned

Rais, as far as that trak where TR was said to have 15 to engage... we went over this in the other thread, but I'll sum it up for you.

The number of 15 players is a bare minimum used so you cant hold a camp with say, 1 group. That group of 15 players, also has to be able to kill the mob. Currently there are no 15 single players that can kill trak. So the 15 person rule does not apply. Or should not, but it was forced down Amelinda's throat by your guild.

Now, going from that, you say "oh, we had enough there to kill it", so did the other guild, TMO. Since 15 ppl are not able to kill trak, and there was not a clear pic of a raid capable of killing trak on the spawn point (which is retarded, cause who is to say which person was OMG CLOSE ENOUGH to spawn to be camping it...), then you go to FTE. Which is what Amelinda based her ruling on when the event occurred.

As far as GM corruption / favoritism, if you have GM favoritism, then there is almost no reason not to 2 box / MQ / SEQ...

And having a dev for a player, much less a guild leader is fucking absurd. Gives server shit for legitimacy.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Dravingar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IB and TR have both had members who have done illegal things. You also have a developer as a guild leader. There is no disputing either of these facts.

Stefen was banned for duping. Virtuosus admitted to using ShowEQ and wasn't booted. These aren't speculations, they're facts.

As for the rest, you're all so pathetically entrenched in video games none of it would surprise me.
You forgot about Trystych too and let's get a rumor going as to why I'm not around anymore? Hacks? Dupes? RMT? It's choose your own adventure.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The number of 15 players is a bare minimum used so you cant hold a camp with say, 1 group. That group of 15 players, also has to be able to kill the mob. Currently there are no 15 single players that can kill trak. So the 15 person rule does not apply.
Why not? Where is the rule that says the fifteen person rule does not apply if [insertyourreasonhere]?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or should not, but it was forced down Amelinda's throat by your guild.
Your rhetoric is stale bro. We didn't force anything down anyone's throat. We asked that the posted rules be adhered to.
Quote:
Now, going from that
Going from what? Your imaginary bullshit fantasy about how you think this server should be run? ROFL. You can't "go on" from this because you're starting from a base of smoke and mirrors.
Quote:
you say "oh, we had enough there to kill it", so did the other guild, TMO. Since 15 ppl are not able to kill trak, and there was not a clear pic of a raid capable of killing trak on the spawn point (which is retarded, cause who is to say which person was OMG CLOSE ENOUGH to spawn to be camping it...), then you go to FTE. Which is what Amelinda based her ruling on when the event occurred.
This is just more of your fantasyland jive. The fifteen person rule is stupid; that much at least we can agree on, but that is the posted rule. Lobby to have this rule changed to something reasonable, and i will support you publicly, but don't bitch and moan when the posted rules are not in your favor. Play by the rules, or have them changed legitimately.
Quote:
As far as GM corruption / favoritism, if you have GM favoritism, then there is almost no reason not to 2 box / MQ / SEQ...
Which is exactly why all of the conspiracy theories are bullshit. Even if we used either of these methods, do you think anyone else would get anything ever? Fucking no. The proof that TR doesn't have pocket GM's or use cheats is TMO getting Trakanons. Yet still we are accosted at every turn with these baseless and obviously idiotic accusations.
Quote:
And having a dev for a player, much less a guild leader is fucking absurd. Gives server shit for legitimacy.
You're entitled to your opinion about Xzerion being both a developer and a player, Nilbog is entitled to his. I'm just glad Nilbog's opinion is the only option that holds any water in this case. If Xz didn't play on p99 he probably wouldn't spend the time developing. If he didn't devlop, things would move slower. There is no powers Xz has on the p99 server in any case, he edits things on a completely different test server, and everything he is allowed to do outside of the role of a player is passed through the other devs/gm's. He has absolutely no power on p99 to do anything you or I cannot do, so shut the fuck up about it already.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:19 AM
Sarnak

I wish to apologize to all of TMO about what I have done. I have hacked your forums and have taken all of the real life pictures of all of your female players and did many naughty... dirty... unthinkable things with them. I didnt mean for it to go this far nore did I expect to get caught. I deeply apologize but im keeping the fucking nudes!
Closed Thread