Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMcKracken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Atleast we didn't get some post again defending your guild for the 1000th time by saying the exact opposite of what you said 6 posts ago.
Reading comprehension. Try it out. I know typing is a struggle for you.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was at like 13 seconds according to official encounter logs.

The story goes: IB and BDA were at VP entrance pulling dragon to entrance with like 12 people. TMO zoned in and getsome invited TMO to joint raid down a dragon and in good spirits, zealot accepted. That part may have been trolly by getsome, but whatever. After the dragon died, it had a 30 min corpse. 29 minutes went by and I asked in vent if that 42/50 piece of shit axe was rotting. Getsome asked zealot, and he told him it was probly rotting or whatever. Getsome told me to go ahead and loot it in vent since it was rotting. SO I did. Then a TMO dude asked if I looted it, I said I did. I said if it wasn't rotting and someone was about to loot it that I would submit to a GM to move the loot to that person with no hesitation. Nothing happened, no response to that. Raid over, went to bed.

The next day, a bunch of guilds were poopsocking trakanon in trak's lair. Zeelot got mad cause a bunch of /ooc wasn't going his way or he didn't want BDA to have a tank ready to tank trakanon, so he ordered some marshmellows online from GM Amelinda's online store and she immediately banned me without a reason given. I find out later it was because I ninja looted an item from VP. The item was deleted and not transferred to a TMO person because the GM said that the item TMO wanted the item on was logged off in sebilis at the time the item would have rotted.

So yes, I am the ninja looter menace.
Haha
Old 11-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servellious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite part is gm's saying you can get blamed for a mob shroomimg you to another part of a zone and it causing a problem for another guild that shouldn't even be in the near vacinity after another guild has engaged.
Poop mnt is pretty fucking terrible spot but everyone uses it. So much room for error, player and mechanics.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Banned

Why can't you neckbeards just share the raid content.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poop mnt is pretty fucking terrible spot but everyone uses it. So much room for error, player and mechanics.
Oh yeah I know dude what I'm saying is when a guild gets fte the other should gtfo of the way but I guess not just stand on the hill with fraps on and send a petition in that's the new meta

Team Tripod

I'd rather be fishing
Old 11-13-2014, 12:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servellious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah I know dude what I'm saying is when a guild gets fte the other should gtfo of the way but I guess not just stand on the hill with fraps on and send a petition in that's the new meta
Ayup I ate a suspension cause of that lol
Old 11-13-2014, 01:20 AM
Sarnak

Man, I really got back into EQ with the new raid rules earlier this year. I find the current system as fair as it gets really.

Now this damn server is just a bunch of whiny bitches again. I honestly think it exists at this point not to play EQ, but to find ways to stir drama and whine back and forth on the forums. R guilds barely competing, if at all, on FFA mobs are against Mage tracking? What the fuck is that? There's not even a god damn viable solution or alternative in place and we're voting on this issue TMO convinced everyone was bullshit. TMO pushes every envelope it gets to no consequence. These aren't tears. This is just a flat out opinion that you people are a disgrace to one of the greatest MMOs of all time. Ruin it. I'll play if I want. The power of EQ still holds me. Y'all cause so much bullshit to those that want to enjoy the game. You should be downright ashamed of what a bunch of bitches you are to stoop so damn low constantly.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:30 AM
Sarnak

come play red with me xexbis <3
Dustboy#1652 on Discord
Old 11-13-2014, 02:17 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this is what you really believe then you admit responsibility for Trak aggroing anyone on the ledge.
umm this has never been in question..... tmo has always accepted that the aggro was on us.

what we have used as a defense is that this rule has never been enforced and neither side has ever petitioned it before (as far as i know at least), and the fact that we never attempted a 2nd engage but just CRed (IB was going to be at a bag limit after trak so there was no need to hurry to go anywhere else, so we could take our time, and we helped taken out while we did it)
Old 11-13-2014, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

what if I told you, disputes could be settled in-game without gm intervention. what if i told you there was an actual way to compete for mobs rather than fly on an unemployed sock with autofire.