Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Kobold

Yea, never beneficial to have a animation up if your going to be mezing a lot.. In a solo situation if you do have a animation up make sure you mez the mob before it has hit you or the pet. Then the pet won't attack it until you break the mez yourself. If the mob has hit you, just use root.

However in a group situation you pretty much never want to have an animation up.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:31 AM
Fire Giant

I pretty much just used the animation to solo to 12, then charmed to 39, then used the animation again. Hint- the 39 animation is SUPER FANTASTICLY OP. Just dont mez anything on its hatelist.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 09-13-2011, 02:57 AM
Large Rat

This is pretty standard when your pet is a sword and shield and has no head.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:09 AM
Sarnak

enc pets dont got any commands thats means no pet back either :P live and learn with it
Old 09-13-2011, 07:10 AM
Sarnak

and i never even charmd tilll 50+ i used my crappy summoned pet till 50 but if i had cha gear i prob would have charmed but either way i lvled pretty fast like 1-50 in 3weeks
Old 09-13-2011, 07:18 AM
Kobold

I didn't read this thread but watch out for people with pet names. It means Uthgaard changed their name.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I pretty much just used the animation to solo to 12, then charmed to 39, then used the animation again. Hint- the 39 animation is SUPER FANTASTICLY OP. Just dont mez anything on its hatelist.
sweet thanks man. ill remember this. im gaining exp pretty well right now. im assuming until level 12 i can just root rot stuff and be ok. no wtf 2shot roflstompings?
Old 09-13-2011, 10:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_reflux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sweet thanks man. ill remember this. im gaining exp pretty well right now. im assuming until level 12 i can just root rot stuff and be ok. no wtf 2shot roflstompings?
Pretty much, just be careful not to be too close in case root breaks.
For charming, if you intend to charm solo, you'll need a lot of +cha gear. Charming mobs near your level is very unreliable without a high cha. Get 200 if you can twink to it; after that, +hp gear.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Sarnak

im level 4 and i need to mez things.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_reflux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grouping is your best bet for now. The higher you level up you gain more and more tools to successfully solo.
Closed Thread