Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

You gave someone your password to your emu and account and now your saying it was stolen..... Dude that makes 0 sense. If you were in fact that dumb then tisk tisk to the teachers that let you ride the big bus to school.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NEVER trust anyone to "hold" your items to give to another toon of yours UNLESS you know them. I don't mean " I met him the other day, he seemed cool as I buffed him in ec". A trusted guild member, or someone you personally know.

NEVER trust someone to "escrow" anything UNLESS you know them.

If you give out your password to someone, you are responsable for the items that goes missing. The chain exp deaths or anything thing else that happens to you. Don't expect us to track people down you gave your information to.
The reason I advertise (kringe) is first questioned asked is what's necros name ....
Old 04-18-2013, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

someone mad
Old 04-18-2013, 04:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone wanna buy kringe necro account got a 35k red offer and a 185 blue offer all emu info included ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone wanna buy kringe necro account got a 35k red offer and a 185 blue offer all emu info included ... karma is a bitch sometimes
Cause everyone else clearly states the names of the toon in the Title when selling and promotes the Toons in other threads about people... We know you are gloating about having a stolen account and in hopes will sell it based upon people who hate me..

In the real world this would be "receiving stolen property".. Luckily this is the interweb.

Lowball you? Lol no ones going to buy a shitty necro for 35k (that has a few guises at lvl 1 that are handed out at gm events consistently) when other toons are higher lvl (50-51 Warriors w/guises) are selling for similar amounts..
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Last edited by Kringe; 04-18-2013 at 04:14 PM..
Old 04-18-2013, 04:14 PM
Banned

Go out right now and give your car keys to a stranger tell him he can use it and when they don't come back call your insurance tell em what you did and try to file a stolen claim see if they pay for it.... gonna tell you the same thing I tell my 4 y/o.... if your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
Last edited by Knightt; 04-18-2013 at 04:17 PM..
Old 04-18-2013, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
I bought from someone who bought from someone who kringe gave the account to I'm not a thief I took a 150k blue plat loss from a account I bought from rettiwalk who did steal it him self I've had account for 2 months... tryed to sell to kringe for what I paid for it. He's trying to low ball me so its open bid.... p.s. nobody wants necro its all about guise chars
Excuse me? Who sold u Kringe?
Old 04-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Sarnak

ITs ok I would verify the login info in a day to make sure it still works and you aren't banned for gloating about having a stolen account (which is against the rules).. Because alittle birdy told me the account might not be able to login on meekle/meekle1/ and meekle3

That's just me tho..
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 04-18-2013, 04:17 PM
Banned

Lodged in last night
Old 04-18-2013, 04:19 PM
Banned

Was on it last night
Old 04-18-2013, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excuse me? Who sold u Kringe?
Read it again bro...... talkin about the jibbles account you stole... that I gave back the real owner
Closed Thread