Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyphil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watch Battle Royale, its a japanese flick that came out long before hunger-games. Basicly cut out all the love story bullshit & add in 5x the gore.
fucking amazing movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancerface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^ wouldnt say to my face, ie wouldnt have the circulation in his legs to stand up and say to my face.
Remember when you talked all that shit after Bodu crushed box 3.0 and said you lived like 3 hours from me and would gladly drive up to my house and pummel my face... You talk alot of shit buddy.. What we have here is a internet bad guy...

I wish to god someone would of drove to my house talking shit over garage box in my front yard or door step... Promptly would have shot a worthless fuck like you right in your chest, called 911 and said come grab this internet kiddie off my doorstep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 09-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Banned

dam!
Old 09-03-2012, 06:21 AM
Planar Protector

Cancerface feedin on that hate
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cancerface feedin on that hate
Old 09-03-2012, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when you talked all that shit after Bodu crushed box 3.0 and said you lived like 3 hours from me and would gladly drive up to my house and pummel my face... You talk alot of shit buddy.. What we have here is a internet bad guy...

I wish to god someone would of drove to my house talking shit over garage box in my front yard or door step... Promptly would have shot a worthless fuck like you right in your chest, called 911 and said come grab this internet kiddie off my doorstep.
Think saw a pally on Zek with same name. Dunno if that was you or not~
Old 09-03-2012, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

Lots of theories are true. Like microevolution, but not macroevolution.

In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, who teaches my hands for war, and my fingers to fight.
(Psalms 143:12-144:1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
To be fair he is making $$, which I can't fault him for. If cheating gets you real money, go for it. Real money > pixels.
[10:53] <@Amelinda> he grabbed my ass and then i broke his nose.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:34 AM
Banned

Cface is a bad ass,

kringe plz post pics of your faggot shotgun or stfu
Old 09-04-2012, 01:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cface is a bad ass,

kringe plz post pics of your faggot shotgun or stfu
PS rexx rocked a shotty hard as fuck
Old 09-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

cant scrap a lick so i know u got ur gat. i didnt even play box 3.0 so i think you have the wrong angry internet persona... plus i wouldnt live anywhere near your backwoods ass state. unlike ur hillbilly ass big cface is in the 1% bitch.
Closed Thread