Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation Gnome cleric - which diety??

I have decided to make one of characters a gnome cleric, once the server goes live, but I can't seem to decide on a diety. It's between Bristlebane and Bertox, as Brell is *yawn*. For RP reasons, I'm leaning toward Bristlebane because my gnome will ofc be silly and tricksey (being a gnome and all!). But evil gnomes can be like that too.

What it will really come down to is faction. I've never played an evil character, and so I've never experienced the overthere as a city. Do any of you know what places a Bertox gnome cleric would be welcome/unwelcome? I made one to run around some and check factions, but right away it feels like faction is messed up, and I hope that will be fixed eventually. My bertox gnome cleric started with newbie notes to BOTH cleric guilds, and conned kindly to the Bristlebane clerics in Ak'Anon! This can't be right... right??

So if anyone remembers from live, I'd like to know some stuff. Specifically, am I welcome/can I bank in all the good cities? What about Neriak and Paineel? And I can live in OT when kunark is released, right?

thanks!
Old 09-30-2011, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Bertoxx because it's hardcore.

oh wait.. go with the other guy.
Old 09-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 09-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have decided to make one of characters a gnome cleric, once the server goes live, but I can't seem to decide on a diety. It's between Bristlebane and Bertox, as Brell is *yawn*. For RP reasons, I'm leaning toward Bristlebane because my gnome will ofc be silly and tricksey (being a gnome and all!). But evil gnomes can be like that too.

What it will really come down to is faction. I've never played an evil character, and so I've never experienced the overthere as a city. Do any of you know what places a Bertox gnome cleric would be welcome/unwelcome? I made one to run around some and check factions, but right away it feels like faction is messed up, and I hope that will be fixed eventually. My bertox gnome cleric started with newbie notes to BOTH cleric guilds, and conned kindly to the Bristlebane clerics in Ak'Anon! This can't be right... right??

So if anyone remembers from live, I'd like to know some stuff. Specifically, am I welcome/can I bank in all the good cities? What about Neriak and Paineel? And I can live in OT when kunark is released, right?

thanks!
the gnome faction in particular seems messed up. agnostic mage cons amiably to most gnomes but warmly to the bertox gnomes which i'm positive is a bug.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Orc

neutral races/deities can go to ot as well as evils. I know for a fact that gnome clerics following bristlebane are welcome there.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by savarin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
neutral races/deities can go to ot as well as evils. I know for a fact that gnome clerics following bristlebane are welcome there.
i can tell you with near absolute certainty that an agnostic gnome mage should be apprehensive to the bertox gnomes.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickled_heretic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i can tell you with near absolute certainty that an agnostic gnome mage should be apprehensive to the bertox gnomes.
On Al'kabor EQmac...

Agnostic Gnome Magician is Indifferent to the gnome necro guildmaster.

and to the evil Overthere outpost NPCs: Apprehensive

Gnome Cleric of Bristlebane in the evil Otherthere outpost: Apprehensive
Last edited by Palemoon; 09-30-2011 at 07:29 PM..
Closed Thread