Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 01:40 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Could you please outline how he was supposed to spawn on live? I just looked it up in the database and it seems not so obvious. I just want to see if we are set up properly or not.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:50 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Some Alla posts as confirming evidence would be great as well.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Orc

Since most of the responses on web.archive are missing, allakhazam does have responses on Quid's spawn.

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=3608

First, most posts confirm that his PH/spawn is roughly in between the Paladin camp, the Gypsie Camp, and Glaron the Wicked (shaman epic NPC that spawns near the ruins.)

Quote:
I have went to camp Quid three times now. The first time i went was for my chanter...would rather loot helm instead of buy for k's of pp hehe. He is located between the Paladin camp the Glaron the Wicked. I heard an easy way to get him to spawn was to kill all the npc's between the gypo's and the pallies. so i did. After one and a half hour of eating my greens (hehe) he spawned. on the hill just down from the orc camp on the gypsie side. Killed him, looted hood (AC 5, Cha 13, 10 Svs fire or close to that from what i remember) end of story. Later i found out that the hood goes for like 5k on my server...so back to RM it was HAHA. The second time there i did exactly as before and waited...and waited....and waited. No Quid! Got tired, Camped. Tonight i went back with a friend of mine (39 Shammy) and we let our pets rape all the greens (me a 45 SK) and sure enough after 2 hrs and 45 mins...Quid Rilstone! Blue con, Ready to attack (obviously) and ripe for the picking. Dropped him in under one minute and he dropped the Man-O-War this time, 19/41-Effect: Chaotic Feedback-Pal only, not bad...but not a hood LOL. I guess we'll go back tomorrow and give it a whirl. Hope some of this helps you guys out. GL with him and i hope you don't wanna lose pallie faction, cause he has tons of it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Posted: Jul 12th 2000
Quote:
He spawned once inbetween the gypsy camp the paladins, the other time I saw him spawn between the orc camp and the paladin camp.
Quote:
To get to where Quid spawns, I'll assume you're coming out of the Feerrott zone. At the first junction, go right. Run into the open area to the left. You'll see a hill straight ahead or slightly to your right along with some ruins. Glaron the Wicked spawns in those ruins. If you turn left more and run back through the little hills and valleys, you'll come across a gypsy camp.
Quote:
Kill all roaming bugs and critters from the gypsy camp to where Glaron the Wicked stands. This may be overkill, but it's not like you're going to be doing anything anyways.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:43 PM
VIP / Contributor

On this server beetles have nothing to do with him, wildlife animals around the druid ring/gyspey/Inn is where I would recommend hunting, cream also has a hood.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:28 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzerion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On this server beetles have nothing to do with him, wildlife animals around the druid ring/gyspey/Inn is where I would recommend hunting, cream also has a hood.
So what you're saying now is the far east camp where the paladin camp is at is no longer the location and instead we should move to the NW area of the zone where bear camp and unkempt druids are?

I've been camping this for a while now and I'm hoping that his location wasn't changed from what it was in Live. I've already wasted two days on this camp.
Closed Thread