Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2014, 04:29 PM
Large Bat

Default Lowbie warrior weapon advice

Hi all,

I'm new and just got my warrior to lvl 8. I've sold bone chips, sold pelts, looted everything off every mob I've killed and saved up almost 100p.

What would be a good weapon to purchase in this price range? Figured it's better to get a weapon right now instead of armor. I can run around in patchwork for a while longer LOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks in advance,
Sniker
Old 04-28-2014, 06:04 PM
Skeleton

Obsidian shards tend to be good warrior lowbie weapons. Not sure when the proc starts but its great for aggro early on and pretty cheap. A cheap decent 2hander isn't a bad option though either since tanking is a bit unorganized early on. Not sure whats good for warrior since its been so long since i've played one but if you're in the EC range im sure a decent one will get linked you can afford early on
Old 04-28-2014, 06:16 PM
Kobold

imo - forget procs at this point in the game. you can worry about that at 40+ when you have better options and some coin available.

there are a ton of jarsath tridents floating around - 11/22 with +5 to 2 stats and -5 to 2 stats, warrior only. I've personally received one for free, received one as a throw in a trade and given two of them away for free. they typically sell for 100pp or less, too. it's the best bang for the buck warrior weapon, the ratios great. the lower piercing cap isn't even an issue until you've outgrown the weapon anyways.

weapons definitely most important for your leveling speed. good call.
Old 04-28-2014, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Don't buy a 2h until lvl 20. Trident mentioned is good. Sword of skyfire is good. I wouldn't worry about aggro procs until higher lvls when you can proc decent ones. Just do decent dps now imo.
Old 04-28-2014, 06:38 PM
Fire Giant

http://wiki.project1999.com/Sarnak_Battlehammer

.75 ratio

under 100pp

gotta love chardok AE
Closed Thread