Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 05:54 PM
Banned

Everyone needs to give Abacab a break. Right now im talking to him about god and other things and i think he is willing to change. People should forgive him for all the bad things he has done. We are all adults here we can forgive im pretty sure.

God Bless
Old 08-20-2010, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyvixious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
grammar police are like kids with no life and no friends they have nothing better to do than whine bc some1 hasnt spelled a word proper? some people on here never have seen a phone to txt or get any attention the kid is right anyways GM are rarely around when they are needed or they dont answer petitions cmon now ive been playing this game for a while and GM always answered petitions typically within 30mins to an hour depending on how many nuubs like hasbinbad r whining to them ! seriously now if u fags r gonna hate why dont u try ur fag shit with some1 like me or abacab ur shit get pwned is why right? nerd ass grammar police!

Free RAREN!
Grammar* police are like kids with no lives* and no friends.* They have nothing better to do than whine,* because* someone* hasn't* [properly spelled]* a word.* Some people on [this forum]* [have never]* seen a [text message]*, or [they]* get [no]* attention.*

The kid is right.* [omitted "anyway"] Are you saying that GM's* are rarely around when they are needed, [and]* they don't answer petitions?* Come on now,* I've* been playing this game for a while,* and GM's* always answer* [my]* petitions,* typically within 30 minutes* to an hour,* depending on how many [super cool pimp-daddy mac-G's]* like Hasbinbad* are* [expressing valid concerns]* to them.*

Seriously now,* if you [homosexual people]* are* [going to]* hate,* why don't* you* try your* [homosexual]* shit with someone* like me or Abafag? [Is it because]* your shit gets owned*? Nerd-ass* grammar police!

Free BITCH-MADE-ASS-PUNK!
Old 08-20-2010, 05:55 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How long did it take you to write that post Hasbin?

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 08-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All fucking day bitch!
Old 08-20-2010, 06:04 PM
Banned

Regex would have made that a lot easier, Hasbin.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you liked ^this^ thread, you might also like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6L91rm9H3g

..btw..
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grammar* police are like kids with no lives* and no friends.* They have nothing better to do than whine,* because* someone* hasn't* [properly spelled]* a word.* Some people on [this forum]* [have never]* seen a [text message]*, or [they]* get [no]* attention.*

The kid is right.* [omitted "anyway"] Are you saying that GM's* are rarely around when they are needed, [and]* they don't answer petitions?* Come on now,* I've* been playing this game for a while,* and GM's* always answer* [my]* petitions,* typically within 30 minutes* to an hour,* depending on how many [super cool pimp-daddy mac-G's]* like Hasbinbad* are* [expressing valid concerns]* to them.*

Seriously now,* if you [homosexual people]* are* [going to]* hate,* why don't* you* try your* [homosexual]* shit with someone* like me or Abafag? [Is it because]* your shit gets owned*? Nerd-ass* grammar police!

Free BITCH-MADE-ASS-PUNK!
Quote:
About 5-8 minutes.. I paid attention in skool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybottom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regex would have made that a lot easier, Hasbin.
It really wasn't very hard, it really couldn't have been made much easier. It's basic fucking English.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:42 PM
Aviak

Hasbingay dont hate bro bc you know thats ur joke among the world of p99 u like the attention of being a douchebag and tralinas ex lover and trying to cramp my style wit gramma policin n shiot but i know how it can be lonely at home being internet dumped by tralina its cool.... but i blew this thread up and i even got all u to come out to play dam if i aint a troll then no1 is in this mother fucka i got u all! hahah o and tralina go make up some aim shit for yourself and let me send the txt about coming to st pete to ur daddies to come see me? ya talk shit an get exposed lol
Old 08-20-2010, 06:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyvixious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hasbingay dont hate bro bc you know thats ur joke among the world of p99 u like the attention of being a douchebag and tralinas ex lover and trying to cramp my style wit gramma policin n shiot but i know how it can be lonely at home being internet dumped by tralina its cool.... but i blew this thread up and i even got all u to come out to play dam if i aint a troll then no1 is in this mother fucka i got u all! hahah o and tralina go make up some aim shit for yourself and let me send the txt about coming to st pete to ur daddies to come see me? ya talk shit an get exposed lol
Old 08-20-2010, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Yez I am going to St. Pete, but uh, it is definitely not to go see you? As you already stated, my dad lives there, derp.

that and my true e-love ellena is there and waiting for me.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:47 PM
Banned

Closed Thread