Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 06:49 PM
Decaying Skeleton

[QUOTE=Kayso;2181421][QUOTE=TMBLOW;2181407] Will look forward to posting the Asgard /who totals for those mobs next week
Quote:

So, what you're saying is that you're a huge faggot who has nothing better to do but hang out in TOV while other people compete for mobs?

I'm an old cranky bastard. I hate a lot of things and a lot of people. But there's no one I hate enough to hang out in ToV for 48 hours if I don't have a shot of getting loot for myself or my guildies. Seek help.
no idiot it takes two seconds to do /who Asgard and watch numbers pile up after a pop - esp when they would have alrdy been raiding the same day with Forsaken

it will be fun to see Lady Nev pop and have around 40 Asgard but when like Lady M pops an hour later suddenly Asgard will have 65 lol
Old 02-02-2016, 06:54 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're logged out the rest of the time living your rich and rewarding life and you're just going to log in to do a /who of another guild's numbers on mob pops? That sounds a lot more healthy. I stand corrected.
rather than saying your guild would never do such a thing or laugh at the thought of it

or even admit you should be suspended - you spin.

Yep.
Old 02-02-2016, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMBLOW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be ready for the impossible this weeken Euth!!! Mark my words - I am predicting record high Asgardian turn outs for the following mobs.

The next two Ikatiar, the next two Lady Mirenilla, the next two Klandicar, the next two King Tormax, and the next two Hoshkar.

You will not only see members you did not know had an Asgard tag before but old friends from years ago will suddenly be avail and online for those 'next 2' 5 encounters.

I know you dont believe me now but just wait....I am forseeing close to that 70 number you deem impossible. Will look forward to posting the Asgard /who totals for those mobs next week

I also hope that the Forsaken members thinking about playing their friends extra toons in Asgard dont think twice - DO IT - see what happens....
Rememer when we got suspended from dagarn for 4 weeks? What happened? Oh yeah it wasn't pursued. asgards numbers didn't go up.

Tnfoil hat nerd rage from you.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Wow, this thread went downhill pretty hard.

Asgard not getting suspended along with Forsaken is fucking retarded and I'm sure if you got Pint, Legday, and Florid drunk they'd agree. But none of them are stupid enough to admit to this in public (perhaps learning from Chest's example; BDA would probably have not been suspended from Sev if I hadn't goaded him into admitting their kite).

If you drop an FTE you should have to wait until the mob resets. The raid rules clearly state that you are not allowed to stall or kite. Among other things, a fixed time does not work because its impossible to prove in the logs how long the engage was dropped for. Guilds should either wait until they have a sufficient kill force and their entire pull team in place, or chance it and concede if they fuck up. Again, I think if Lazie wasn't in spin mode he'd agree to this.

What we need is public raid petitions. I know I would have so much fun lawyering, and I'm sure Unbrella would too. I pushed hard for us to publish our KT fraps in the Raid Discussion forum but I was, as usual, ignored. I think it would save a lot of GM time, and especially after some precedents were worked out things would run much more smoothly.

Euth, you seemed so much more chill when you were in The A-Team. But hey, it's fun to blow off steam in RNF sometimes!
Old 02-02-2016, 09:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Asgard not getting suspended along with Forsaken is fucking retarded and I'm sure if you got Pint, Legday, and Florid drunk they'd agree. But none of them are stupid enough to admit to this in public (perhaps learning from Chest's example; BDA would probably have not been suspended from Sev if I hadn't goaded him into admitting their kite).

If you drop an FTE you should have to wait until the mob resets. The raid rules clearly state that you are not allowed to stall or kite. Among other things, a fixed time does not work because its impossible to prove in the logs how long the engage was dropped for. Guilds should either wait until they have a sufficient kill force and their entire pull team in place, or chance it and concede if they fuck up. Again, I think if Lazie wasn't in spin mode he'd agree to this.

What we need is public raid petitions. I know I would have so much fun lawyering, and I'm sure Unbrella would too. I pushed hard for us to publish our KT fraps in the Raid Discussion forum but I was, as usual, ignored. I think it would save a lot of GM time, and especially after some precedents were worked out things would run much more smoothly.

Euth, you seemed so much more chill when you were in The A-Team. But hey, it's fun to blow off steam in RNF sometimes!
Asgard/forsaken dosen't use and drop their partner like rampage does to taken to dodge raid rules. Dagarn wasn't attempted during the 4 week period when forsaken was suspened, what makes you think anything different will happen? However when a taken mage tracker got FTE on yelinak resulting in concession , nope suddenly for 1 mob rampage/taken aren't working together.

And you want to fucking talk about stalling. What the fuck was CT all about then? Rampage/Taken throwing rezed bodies at CT hoping to kill him? As we all sat there and watched this mess as he crept from 12% to 31% health when you finally wiped.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Fire Giant

This is great thank you OP
Old 02-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2016, 12:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Funny Raev, wasn't it just last week we attempted Sontalak after you all failed miserably. We got him down to 9% before wiping.....just in time for you all to zone out and finish him off without letting him reset. Nice try fella.

Morphius
Old 02-03-2016, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

Reading P99 RNF after having not played for so long is like being on the outside looking in on a cult. Still, maybe the Branch Davidians were on to something...
Old 02-03-2016, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asgard/forsaken dosen't use and drop their partner like rampage does to taken to dodge raid rules. Dagarn wasn't attempted during the 4 week period when forsaken was suspened, what makes you think anything different will happen? However when a taken mage tracker got FTE on yelinak resulting in concession , nope suddenly for 1 mob rampage/taken aren't working together.

And you want to fucking talk about stalling. What the fuck was CT all about then? Rampage/Taken throwing rezed bodies at CT hoping to kill him? As we all sat there and watched this mess as he crept from 12% to 31% health when you finally wiped.
Come on, Arum, I expect this kind of dumb shit from Lazie, but not you. Rez rushing, while fucking retarded, has been done by all guilds (e.g. the famous 30 minute FAT Yelinak) and I don't see how it can be considered stalling when the target is at 30%. And if Asgard chooses not to attempt targets without Forsaken, that is all well and good, but the staff should not have given them this choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphius
Funny Raev, wasn't it just last week we attempted Sontalak after you all failed miserably. We got him down to 9% before wiping.....just in time for you all to zone out and finish him off without letting him reset. Nice try fella.
What the fuck are you talking about? Vulturing a kill and stalling an engage by kiting are completely different situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heallun
Reading P99 RNF after having not played for so long is like being on the outside looking in on a cult. Still, maybe the Branch Davidians were on to something...
It really is. I remember you being quite immersed at one point, though!
Closed Thread