Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 12:41 AM
Orc

Default Misty Thicket guards

Been trying the misty thicket guards for a bit, decent exp and cash but I'm just wondering if there are any tricks to splitting the camp. Having troubles with pulling 3 or more. Can handle two at once, but it makes me nervous. Any tips?
Old 04-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Planar Protector

Gotta keep an eye on that Ella Foodcrafter (or whatever her name is who paths to the gate), she rapes hard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you're a necro, and manage not to get Ella...its a great use of "Screaming Terror" to pull...run, FD, send pet in on whatever else comes, and try to kill the remaining 2. Or kill 1 as quickly as you can and gate/run to Runnyeye. Not pretty, but its doable.

As soon as I was able I left for the spectres [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just covering bases:- A wizard would probably pull with Atol's Spectral Shackles and burn 1 down? Not sure how a mage would do go about it, send an earth pet in and recast as appropriate?
Closed Thread