Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 09:38 PM
Large Bat

Default Bugglegupp faction?

So I was trying to get my Iksar Shaman to the point she can bank and use the Shaman guild in Grobb. I had no trouble fixing my 'Da Bashers' and 'Grobb Merchants' factions with quest turnins, however Jokca is a problem because she is on the Dark Ones (shaman) and Shadowknights of Night Keep (troll SK) factions and threateningly to my Iksar. Even with shared wolf form.

As I can't directly raise Dark Ones because I can't get past Jokca, I decided to try raising the Troll SK faction for her. I chose to kill Bugglegupp and did so 24x one night, and upon seeing no faction change, 45x the next night, for a grand total of 69 kills.... and still no change. If the information given on the Faction Page and the faction hit listed for Bugglegupp is correct, I'm pretty sure my Iksar should be out of 'threateningly.'

Perhaps more damning, Bugglegupp also gave Da Bashers (guards and warriors) faction who were at indifferently before the second round of 45 kills, and were STILL indifferently when I returned.

I hope I'm not wasting your time, but I'm pretty sure something's goofed.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:24 PM
Developer

The wiki is not correct, but I did update faction hits to reflect live's values. Pending update.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Not really a bug fix suggestion but have you tried using earth elemental illusion clicky from CT maze and turning in DF belts to shaman person? I think thats what i did on my wiz.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:26 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The wiki is not correct, but I did update faction hits to reflect live's values. Pending update.
The wiki hardly ever has 'Live' faction values on it (compare 'orc pawn-antonica' for instance) but even at Live values, I should have gotten far out of indifferent to Da Bashers faction with 45 kills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really a bug fix suggestion but have you tried using earth elemental illusion clicky from CT maze and turning in DF belts to shaman person? I think thats what i did on my wiz.
My Iksar is lvl 19 (the main reason why I chose Bugglegupp) can she use Ball of Golem Clay? I guess I'll go find out, thanks for the suggestion!
Old 06-12-2017, 11:41 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The wiki hardly ever has 'Live' faction values on it (compare 'orc pawn-antonica' for instance) but even at Live values, I should have gotten far out of indifferent to Da Bashers faction with 45 kills.

My Iksar is lvl 19 (the main reason why I chose Bugglegupp) can she use Ball of Golem Clay? I guess I'll go find out, thanks for the suggestion!
That's because currently it's only giving 1 point per kill.
Old 06-13-2017, 12:27 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's because currently it's only giving 1 point per kill.
Oh. T_T Any possible retroactive faction adjustment? T_T lol.
Thanks for your attention!

Or all my hopes are pinned on the ball of golem clay...
Closed Thread