Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure its true. Too easy to change your IP for it to be enforceable.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Banned

Doesn't mean IP's don't get banned, just means there are ways around it.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

I'd be more active about changing my MAC address.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Large Bat

Just my two cents on "Dream Tribe". I've had the opportunity (if you want to call it that) of meeting a few of these classy toons. They seem to simulate wannabe gangsters and resort to name calling and bitching up a storm in /ooc for no apparent reason. It seems to me that the majority of the guild is pretty much garbage and really do not understand the mechanics of the game. Not really a fan myself, hope that they can work on their attitudes and get their guild's name out of the dirt.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggaboo Jones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bioshock < Dream Tribe > is a retard..don't deal with him.

Dude tried selling me a Fungi and put a cloth shirt in there instead and magically said it's on his other character and suddenly logs off. Scum like this on p99 ruin the game.
Hahahha nice send him over to red
Old 06-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadwen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All the lvl 5's in gfay must be thoroughly vetted before being allowed to enter!
It's not like level 5 means age 5. While you may not be able to determine skill at level 5, it's the same person behind the character at level 50.

Maybe they aren't trying to build a reputation. Maybe they just want an active guild chat. It's a choice.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not like level 5 means age 5. While you may not be able to determine skill at level 5, it's the same person behind the character at level 50.

Maybe they aren't trying to build a reputation. Maybe they just want an active guild chat. It's a choice.
I'm only level 5 as I just started on here a week ago and with family I don't have huge amounts of time to put into it. I just play because I loved this game back in the 1999-2002 timeframe. I thought I played my classes well back then and I know that I can play them well now. Just being level 5 doesn't mean I suck, just means I don't have the same amount of time to play the game as others (although I would play more if I could).

And just so we are clear I'm not trying to toot my own horn so to speak, just making a point that some people don't have the time that others have to put into a game like EQ that takes a huge grind to reach the top.

P.S. I love Everquest.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:49 PM
Kobold

I almost joined the guild because they started a reddit recruitment thread about the exact same time I started on this server (a couple months ago); however, I wound up finding and joining a different guild instead.

They seemed like a new-player-friendly guild based on the recruitment thread.
Closed Thread