Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locust [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but Saraya claimed you stalled for 5 minutes waiting for reinforcements. your logs proved that to be a lie.
Saraya can log into p99 and talk with me anytime, oh wait, she/he is banned now
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Banned

I don't like threads like this during toilet time
Old 05-03-2014, 03:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4. Several minutes pass by and I see the corpse off to the side of the group collecting dust. I loot it and there was the book.
This is where you lost your mind right?
Old 05-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locust [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but Saraya claimed you stalled for 5 minutes waiting for reinforcements. your logs proved that to be a lie.
I redact my statement - it should have been four minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saraya can log into p99 and talk with me anytime, oh wait, she/he is banned now
You had the opportunity to talk to me, and you all chose to act like I wasn't there.
I'd say we can chat in PMs; then again, maybe not such a good idea.
Last edited by Hollywood; 05-03-2014 at 03:31 PM..
Old 05-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I redact my statement - it should have been four minutes.
but there was no stall, i walked into the zone, engaged the mob, and ramsis healed me with a donal's bp
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-03-2014, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'll bite on this :
Cool forum name tho
Old 05-03-2014, 03:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but there was no stall, i walked into the zone, engaged the mob, and ramsis healed me with a donal's bp
according to the wiki, verina tomb has 19000hp. chests logs show the fight took 4 minutes and 15 seconds (255 seconds). 19000 / 255 = 74.5 dps.

can we get the GMs to rule that any encounter with less than 100dps is considered a stall please?
Old 05-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
according to the wiki, verina tomb has 19000hp. chests logs show the fight took 4 minutes and 15 seconds (255 seconds). 19000 / 255 = 74.5 dps.

can we get the GMs to rule that any encounter with less than 100dps is considered a stall please?
I have not disputed that Chest was going up in flames and therefore would have failed. Rather, had my force continued through Neriak B and entered and I said 'Chest, we're stepping in, you're taking too long,' BDA would have started claiming FTE. My point was that for the majority of the 'fight,' they had less numbers than we did, but by that time, I had sent everyone away cause I figured it was too late - and I wasn't about to start a kill stealing war.

I was caught off guard - not so naive to believe BDA wouldn't show up, though I honestly thought they'd give me a chance, or at least talk to me.
Last edited by Hollywood; 05-03-2014 at 04:04 PM..
Old 05-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

you never had a force period
Old 05-03-2014, 04:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
you never had a force period
you were supposed to wait
Closed Thread