Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 02:25 AM
Sarnak

upset i guess that i ignored you first .....
Old 03-15-2012, 02:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All i see is Friedchicken trying to gate.
Great Sig, I fucking hate wood-elf's gay ass elf's.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:42 AM
Aviak

Legalize training, fewer vague situations for GMs to rule on (= less headache), fewer things for people to bitch "unfair" about.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:45 AM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2012, 02:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silikten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(I also wouldn't waste them fighting the 3rd string pvpers in holo)..
3rd string?? MOVIN UPPPPPPP !#@!#!@#@!#!@#!@!#$$$$$$$$
Old 03-15-2012, 04:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
upset i guess that i ignored you first .....
Why u instigatin' shit brew?
Old 03-15-2012, 07:51 AM
Planar Protector

"Blue" players must some how suck at EQ...Even though these are the same players that continue to DENY all "Red" players raid content through complete DOMINATION of PVP.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Blue" players must some how suck at EQ...Even though these are the same players that continue to DENY all "Red" players raid content through complete DOMINATION of PVP.
500 retarded 10 year olds could kick the shit out of 100 20 year olds probably irl
Old 03-15-2012, 08:20 AM
Sarnak

Not starting shit Saidin but, your guildies Slathar, shocker, Sneet and other train and grief every single night they play. You kids get griefed in solb for a few hours and all of a sudden 5 plus members of Holo including you are sending me tells whining and crying. I don't give a fuck stop sending me tells. thx for mob , good pvp. Stop posting pictures of Friedchicken gating with LDCs on your fucking cleric and bats still in lava with Bamza attacking fried all alone. Fucking dumb. Get some SS of Shocker training our lower 40s at jail or Slathar FD training at ass/sup. It's not hard to figure out why holo members keep getting 1 week vacays bro. Your officers most of whom are really good players/ decent bros decided to surround themselves with a bunch of trashy ass shitheads who need to bind rush and train to get anything done but cry when griefed back /meh see you around
Old 03-15-2012, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not starting shit Saidin but, your guildies Slathar, shocker, Sneet and other train and grief every single night they play. You kids get griefed in solb for a few hours and all of a sudden 5 plus members of Holo including you are sending me tells whining and crying. I don't give a fuck stop sending me tells. thx for mob , good pvp. Stop posting pictures of Friedchicken gating with LDCs on your fucking cleric and bats still in lava with Bamza attacking fried all alone. Fucking dumb. Get some SS of Shocker training our lower 40s at jail or Slathar FD training at ass/sup. It's not hard to figure out why holo members keep getting 1 week vacays bro. Your officers most of whom are really good players/ decent bros decided to surround themselves with a bunch of trashy ass shitheads who need to bind rush and train to get anything done but cry when griefed back /meh see you around

HARUMPH
HARUMPH
HARUMPH
HARUMPH
Closed Thread