Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Sarnak

Default Hardcore characters?

Allow creation of hardcore characters on red.

Disadvantages of a hardcore character
Upon dying, the character is reset to level 1. All items would be lootable on the character's corpse.

Advantages
Hardcore characters level 3x faster.

Why would be a good idea?
It would provide a nice boost for the new characters dipping their toes in the server while still rewarding longer term players with the satisfaction of resetting one of the hardcore characters back to zero. It introduces the option of playing with or without item loot. It may make pve more interesting and challenging, and help to develop a lower level pvp community.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:47 PM
Banned

i can only imagine the drama posts of so called harcore players crying about getting gibbed

jesus christ
Old 12-19-2012, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

this would need a whole new server. would be nice to see a different kind of pvp emu than the same shit we've seen since zek merge. hardcore teams discord server with item loot. epic....
Old 12-19-2012, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

would be nice if p99 was open source (LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL). i'd have some sick 'classic' custom boxes up on that shit bros.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Hardcore mite be too hardcore for this community though. I would definately like to see a SZ ruleset server with item loot, zone control map, and some other shit. maybe one day bros.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Allow creation of hardcore characters on red.

Disadvantages of a hardcore character
Upon dying, the character is reset to level 1. All items would be lootable on the character's corpse.

Advantages
Hardcore characters level 3x faster.

Why would be a good idea?
It would provide a nice boost for the new characters dipping their toes in the server while still rewarding longer term players with the satisfaction of resetting one of the hardcore characters back to zero. It introduces the option of playing with or without item loot. It may make pve more interesting and challenging, and help to develop a lower level pvp community.
Other than Sex This is the Sex!
maybe 5X or 10X faster though EXP
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 12-19-2012, 12:41 AM
Banned

worst idea anyone has ever thought of

i got an idea why dont you guys learn to code and launch your own server so 3 of you can play on it.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomatoking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
worst idea anyone has ever thought of

i got an idea why dont you guys learn to code and launch your own server so 3 of you can play on it.
I was just thinking this. bro registers at rerolled.org. this forum is dying so you mite as well come over with the rest of us. also some good lols there.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:55 AM
Skeleton

2 years ago, Mortalquest was a PvP hardcore server...I helped admin it while secrets did the coding for it with this exact ruleset Giovanni.....>Cast & holocaust came and ruined it within 3 weeks with MQ....and it killed the 30 or so playerbase that it wasnt worth keeping up after about a month the damage was done
Old 12-19-2012, 02:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
would be nice if p99 was open source (LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL). i'd have some sick 'classic' custom boxes up on that shit bros.
no you wouldnt , you are a crybaby and are incapable of doing a fucking thing other then crying here and begging

go drop a nut and setup a server and maybe you can have a dumb ruleset
Closed Thread