Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 06:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranndom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok...so if god has a beginning, who is his creator?
God doesn't have a beginning. Not sure how I didn't make that clear. He's eternal. No beginning. No ending.

Quote:
So you're saying that every god and magical being from myths are real, but are actually angel/human hybrids?
Essentially yes. Here's some quotes from Genesis 6.

Quote:
When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
Quote:
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
The heroes of old, men of renown. Ring a bell? Men like Hercules, Achilles, Perseus etc are the only ones that fit this description. Literally every single civilization on the entire planet talks about these beings and many of them share extreme similarities.

Quote:
Or maybe we're all part of some supercomputer
Quote:
After all, I've never been to the 1600s, and something as complex as a realistic 1600s dream (especially considering that in this context, this universe is fantasy and the 1600s never happened like that in the actual world) must require an intelligent creator just like Norrath.
Your brain IS the super computer that creates all of those possibilities and realities. Our brains are so ridiculously complex that if you think random unintelligent "natural" processes managed to create it then you are simply a moron and don't actually bother using your brain.

Quote:
...that you are incapable of rational thought.
Considering all of the greatest minds in human history agree with me, I'd say it's more likely that it's you that's incapable. You're the poster child for the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Old 08-27-2015, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The heroes of old, men of renown. Ring a bell? Men like Hercules, Achilles, Perseus etc are the only ones that fit this description. Literally every single civilization on the entire planet talks about these beings and many of them share extreme similarities.
superhumans are still on earth bro, i read it in a marvel comic
Old 08-27-2015, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God doesn't have a beginning. Not sure how I didn't make that clear. He's eternal. No beginning. No ending.

Essentially yes. Here's some quotes from Genesis 6.

Your brain IS the super computer that creates all of those possibilities and realities. Our brains are so ridiculously complex that if you think random unintelligent "natural" processes managed to create it then you are simply a moron and don't actually bother using your brain.

Considering all of the greatest minds in human history agree with me, I'd say it's more likely that it's you that's incapable. You're the poster child for the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Eternal is never ending, not never beginning.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranndom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eternal is never ending, not never beginning.
Definition : Eternal

lasting or existing forever; without end or beginning.

without beginning or end; lasting forever; always existing
Old 08-27-2015, 07:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Definition : Eternal

lasting or existing forever; without end or beginning.

without beginning or end; lasting forever; always existing
Ok, then by the very definition god cant exist.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Ok, then by the very definition god cant exist.
You make no sense and provide absolutely zero support to any of your statements. Anyways, you're obviously a troll. Done wasting my time.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulzephur - Tarew Marr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not a troll.

Faith: strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Rather than proof; or evidence.

Like I said, I do not know for 100% sure whether or not 9/11 was an inside job or not. I would like to be proven wrong because like I said before 1) I would learn something, and 2) I simply do not like the fact that US killed their own citizens for war, money, and oil.

Believing in God... I would consider it IF there were evidence. There is none.

9/11... research it. I'm sure you've heard about the thermite, buildings falling at free-fall speeds, the fucking Pentagon, the beams being split as if they were blown up by demolition, the tests that were involved that were collected from the dust from said buildings, jet engine fuel that CANNOT reach temperatures to melt those beams, thermite pools that can only be created given a certain temperature (which the planes cannot on explosion), the videos recorded by people that day, the LACK of videos showing the pentagon being hit by a plane (no plane in sight, only 1 video of an explosion; no plane). This here doesn't even scratch the surface.

Yea, I'll believe that 9/11 was an inside job well before I'll believe in God. At least for 9/11, I can sit back and ponder it and say "maybe."
You forgot to mention tower 7 quietly falling in on itself demolition style while everyone was looking up at the other two. The purchase of the towers by Silverstein just before it happened, the enormous insurance policy he took out on it just before it happened, and the sketchy elevator maintenance that happened about 6 months prior.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You make no sense and provide absolutely zero support to any of your statements. Anyways, you're obviously a troll. Done wasting my time.
I literally just used exactly what you said to disprove what you believe.
Told you i was gonna break your brain.
Old 08-28-2015, 05:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
I literally just used exactly what you said to disprove what you believe.
Told you i was gonna break your brain.
You didn't disprove anything. Your brain is the one that is broken. Typical example of someone with Dunning-Kruger. God has no beginning and therefor was not created. God has ALWAYS existed. The universe however has a beginning and therefor had to be created. So if God can't exist then neither can the universe because then nothing would exist to have created it.
Old 08-28-2015, 06:41 AM
Orc

Zeitgeist the movie ....I believe op ....but. op there is proof of God ...I have seen.....so yes do have faith ...believe without seeing ...Our Govt is corrupt ..that's a fact ...Disclosure won't be long for non believers ...and for those of us with faith ..well I guess when we die our mortal death we will find out ..won't we [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Live life in love and light .
Closed Thread