Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

I doubt any guild petitioned. I'm sure there are mechanisms in place that send up a flag when a locked out guild kills a raid target that they are locked out on. The mitigating circumstances are that the lockout wasn't showing the proper guilds. That issue along with the rest of class R being in full support of AG should clear them of any punishment imo.

If the goal is to make guilds communicate with one another and solve any issues then let class R manage themselves.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:30 AM
VIP / Contributor

while its very admirable that you guys are willing to do this, you operate out of Class R, which means there are certain restrictions in place that may not apply to the more competitive class (Class C).

the entire reason that the lockout exists is to prevent guilds from just stock piling pixels without any actual competition.

and so in short, the lockout can not be waived or avoided.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 05-27-2014, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
while its very admirable that you guys are willing to do this, you operate out of Class R, which means there are certain restrictions in place that may not apply to the more competitive class (Class C).

the entire reason that the lockout exists is to prevent guilds from just stock piling pixels without any actual competition.

and so in short, the lockout can not be waived or avoided.
Good thing they aren't stockpiling pixels then. They were assisting another guild (cooperation!) and were unaware that they were still locked out since Rogean had to manually reset the list since the non 7 day targets weren't updating properly (not their fault!)

You want us to manage ourselves and talk it out? We're doing that. You haven't heard a peep from class R (except me in your PM box) and instead you have to go play referee for IB and TMO every Saturday/Sunday.
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:45 AM
Kobold

Ok so the lockout rule is 100% automatic and do not follow a single word from the Statute of Limitations on Raid Disputes post.
It's a super-rule from the P99's constitution.

Tsoona Mi, 52 iksar monk
Olandar, EC mule
Old 05-27-2014, 08:46 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good thing they aren't stockpiling pixels then. They were assisting another guild (cooperation!) and were unaware that they were still locked out since Rogean had to manually reset the list since the non 7 day targets weren't updating properly (not their fault!)

You want us to manage ourselves and talk it out? We're doing that. You haven't heard a peep from class R (except me in your PM box) and instead you have to go play referee for IB and TMO every Saturday/Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cleared the lockouts for Trak and Maestro, and set them to their correct Class effective right now.

Guilds should know if they're locked out and still follow it.

Quote:
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:

Old 05-27-2014, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stuff
And the tool to know if you're locked out was on the fritz. AG did some back of the envelope math and figured they were clear. I think it had been like two weeks since their previous kill so it's plausible to think they were ok to engage.

This wasn't a malicious calculated attempt to skirt the rules (oh hey IB, sup with that fish monster) it was a series of unfortunate circumstances that should be chalked up to an honest mistake. Plus you've been driving towards player based resolution and the players from class R agreed that it wasn't a malicious attack on the rules.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:18 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the tool to know if you're locked out was on the fritz. AG did some back of the envelope math and figured they were clear. I think it had been like two weeks since their previous kill so it's plausible to think they were ok to engage.

This wasn't a malicious calculated attempt to skirt the rules (oh hey IB, sup with that fish monster) it was a series of unfortunate circumstances that should be chalked up to an honest mistake. Plus you've been driving towards player based resolution and the players from class R agreed that it wasn't a malicious attack on the rules.
i see youre having that problem again where u just skip over what the other guy said and went back to smashing buttons on your keyboard,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cleared the lockouts for Trak and Maestro, and set them to their correct Class effective right now. Guilds should know if they're locked out and still follow it.

Dearest Chest, if you do not want restrictions on you, then you should not be in the Restricted Class.

<3
Sirks

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-27-2014, 09:40 AM
Kobold

Dearest Sirken you're not responding to our questions either. And keep quoting Rogean where it has nothing to do with the "no R-guild is complaining" issue.
When will you quote Derubael's post? It's not applying here?

What's the problem when no R-guild is complaining about the issue?
Where do you respond to this Chest quote?
"Plus you've been driving towards player based resolution and the players from class R agreed that it wasn't a malicious attack on the rules."

Tsoona Mi, 52 iksar monk
Olandar, EC mule
Last edited by Powtle; 05-27-2014 at 09:42 AM..
Old 05-27-2014, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i see youre having that problem again where u just skip over what the other guy said and went back to smashing buttons on your keyboard,

Dearest Chest, if you do not want restrictions on you, then you should not be in the Restricted Class.

<3
Sirks
Since you dislike me and refuse to actually read what I say let me carefully clarify my position which happens to be the position of the rest of the class R guilds. I acknowledge the bolded portion of your Rogean quote. Azure Guard definitely killed Trakanon while assisting Europa while locked out. In the most black and white terms they are guilty of that infraction. However, there was a mitigating circumstance being that the lockout list was manually reset.

But Chest, they should have known they were locked out! Well how should they know, is there a system in place to assure them of their locked-outness? Yes, the system that wasn't functioning at the time. There's no log of this system either, there's no way for them to go back and calculate how many times Trak had died to figure it out themselves. I'm sure your records will indicate the length of time between AG Trak kills and one could assume that a guesstimate could be made by looking at that length of time it could have possible that AG was no longer locked out.

AG didn't maliciously break the rules. The system in place to govern their ability to engage the mob failed. That needs to be taken into account.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:46 AM
Kobold

What I don't get is why an FTE KS is not an automatic ban and this lockout infraction is.

Tsoona Mi, 52 iksar monk
Olandar, EC mule
Last edited by Powtle; 05-27-2014 at 09:48 AM..
Closed Thread