Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't always believe this myself. I do now. I see how things get manipulated in there when we "Try to do the right thing". It ends up hurting us a lot following the rules when the other guild decides to manipulate aggro to gain a petitionable offense
That's some good hypocrisy right there. Little peek into how your brain works, "We lost and didn't break any rules, so they must be breaking rules all the time and getting away with it! Now anything that I do is justified!"
Old 11-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got scared? All bark?
I will say one thing though. The fact that Deru and Sirken conduct most of their business on Skype should really worry you about the fair application of rules on the server.

The best thing that could happen would be a public forum that is readable by all where decisions and evidence can be presented. There should also be a GM who checks when GM's query what time mobs may spawn.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:27 PM
Fire Giant

Oh you guys
Old 11-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like to think sometimes that P99 is an elaborate scheme for a thesis in social psychology or run by the FBI/CIA as social engineering experiment.
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...&postcount=146

Quote:
I think this server is a study of the long term effects of Everquest (online gaming) on adolescents.

You just thought you were just playing Everquest. You're really the test subjects of someone's thesis.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It shouldn't be any wonder to the staff why most of the pro players quit playing blue.
professional
[pruh-fesh-uh-nl]

(of a person) engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as a pastime.
"a professional boxer"
synonyms: paid, salaried
Old 11-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's some good hypocrisy right there. Little peek into how your brain works, "We lost and didn't break any rules, so they must be breaking rules all the time and getting away with it! Now anything that I do is justified!"
Ask how many times something I did got petitioned. My whistle is clean sir. Ask any of my guildies. I always say "We have to bow out of this mob" at the slightest hint something we did was wrong. I don't bend rules to get a competitive edge. I don't spend time manipulating aggro of mobs to add them to another guilds pull. That is what makes this crap become a headache. We see where they do it and we because of our guild tag...Get a finger pointed at us.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snizatcher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
professional
[pruh-fesh-uh-nl]

(of a person) engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as a pastime.
"a professional boxer"
synonyms: paid, salaried

Slang
noun
very informal usage in vocabulary and idiom that is characteristically more metaphorical, playful, elliptical, vivid, and ephemeral than ordinary language, as Hit the road.
(in English and some other languages) speech and writing characterized by the use of vulgar and socially taboo vocabulary and idiomatic expressions.
the jargon of a particular class, profession, etc.
the special vocabulary of thieves, vagabonds, etc.; argot.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh you guys
A sighting!
Old 11-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Aviak

Oh come on.. My use of the definition was comical. Yours is just defensive and not nearly as giggle inducing.

I'm obviously kidding. But, the fact that it said "a professional boxer" was too perfect to pass up.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A sighting!
He was just in team speak. Left.
Closed Thread