Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2018, 08:20 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Smile Look forward to meeting you.

Coming back into EQ for the first time in 18 years or more. I did my time in EQ2 of course but now I am excited to re live the authentic experience all over again.

Now I just have to choose that first char. Do I go back to Ranger? Has its flaws indeed.
Probably go Cleric since I have mostly been a healer over the last few decades playing MMO's. Something DPS would be a nice change as well......Rogue I would guess.

Anyway, hope to see you soon. And may all your lvl dings sound loud and clear.
Old 06-30-2018, 10:08 PM
Kobold

Welcome back to EverQuest and hello to you from Project 1999's Blue server!

From what I've heard, Ranger tends to be one of the harder classes to play on here. Clerics, from my experience, tend to be as less common as I imagined, but that might be purely coincidence. They're always great though! \o/ Can't go wrong with a Rogue neither!

If you're interested, there's tons of awesome guilds that very much enjoy the company of newer players, and some that even make it their mission to help them on occasion. Kittens Who Say Meow and Dawn Believers have both been great to me, among other guild. Our guild in particular, Timelost, makes an emphasis to recruit a majority of new players to P99 and EQ, so if you're interested any of those ideas, I'd highly recommend checking a peek at the guild recruitment section! Life is always fun with friends. <3
Closed Thread