Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 05:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyokah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
US AND THEM
I hate them. Go us!
Old 12-17-2016, 05:57 AM
Kobold

Its like funky Molasses inside my ear.
Old 12-17-2016, 06:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he meant more you werent there making the guild bank, calling shots at raids, talking with the clowns in other guilds, dealing with the cats, logging the mules, catching the rye etc.
Don't go a other day before you read this dank post
Old 12-17-2016, 09:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he meant more you werent there making the guild bank, calling shots at raids, talking with the clowns in other guilds, dealing with the cats, logging the mules, catching the rye etc.

Just showing up to raids doesnt mean shit.

Helping people? Thats what good people do Troll you arent getting a prize for that.

Maybe take a breath and just move on, idk this thread seems like you antagonizing a putrid wound for the sake of sniffing it afterward
So in other words I wasn't an officer? Cause pretty much all that shit you listed is stuff you needed to be an officer to do. Every time Chest mentioned needing more officers during my 2 year period in BDA I offered to help. I've been an officer in much more successful guilds than BDA. From recruitment to co-raidleading. I was repeatedly shot down. You can't refuse to make me an officer then say I was a bystander cause I didn't help perform officer duties. Can't you see how that's kinda retarded?

It was funny getting tells after the last wave of new officers on phinny before I left though. 2 or 3 different people were like "Wtf do these people even do?" to which I had no good answer. Get better priority on loot I guess.
Old 12-17-2016, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Kenny v Spenny was a lot better as a tv show. This thread should be closed.
Old 12-17-2016, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

what server has the cheapest krono?
Old 12-17-2016, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Just showing up to raids doesnt mean shit.

Helping people? Thats what good people do Troll you arent getting a prize for that.
Completely wrong. The people who show up to raids frequently, play their class well, and help others with CR and epic fights and such are the best members of your guild.

The reason JCR and others keep poking at BDA in this thread is the thermonuclear level of hypocrisy displayed by everyone involved. BDA members somehow believe that they are part of the most skilled guild ever, despite being ineffective on P99 and slower than top guilds on Phinny. BDA members somehow believe they are part of the nicest guild ever, despite blowing up the rotation on P99 and training/KSing everyone on Phinny. BDA members somehow believe that they are all bros and everyone else is is a bunch of soulless pixel fiends who never chat about anything.

And to make this happen they have to shit on anyone who leaves the guild and speaks the truth. I've talked to multiple ex-BDA and many of them describe it like leaving a cult.
Old 12-17-2016, 12:10 PM
Sarnak

You made his point though Troll. You ditched the guild and started flinging the moment you did. Obviously a good thing he didnt move you into the corner office, dont ya think?

Anyway, if you think youve changed anyones mind or made Norrath a better place in these 600 pages, your 700 posts in this thread alone, or with your actions in game, than who am I to stop you?
Old 12-17-2016, 12:14 PM
Sarnak

Raev logging in and buffing, maloong a dragon and hoping the fight goes your way is a far shot from calling the shots or seeing behind the curtain whatever he said.

There are a lot of brain dead morons that log in, do nothing productive aside from play the game, and log out.
Old 12-17-2016, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Well, if you are going to take the Project 1999 attitude that FTErs are all that matter, I can't disagree with you. But that's why the raid scene on this server sucks. Poopsocking is everything.

But I still think you are completely wrong. A guild with solid players and bad officers will outplay a guild with bad players and good officers every time. I've been in both.
Closed Thread