Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2014, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe the mobs that pop are locked into their class cycle, but there is a 2 mob bag limit for the FFA portion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is correct, mobs will still retain their respective class cycle on a repop. As such, some will fall into FFA on a repop, these FFA kills have a bag limit of 2 per guild for that repop.
This is what Derubael answered, now I'm confused [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 01-13-2014, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

To me it seems like everything for the first pop is going to be on a 24 hour variance. AKA not a full server repop.

That or the GMs already have a planned time for when they will manually spawn each mob.

Or they have a planned time on when they will do a Full server repop within the first 24 hours (which I would think would be accompanied by yellow text like last time)

probably going to have to wait and see.

in the interest of fairness it is probably best that we do not all know exactly how they are going to do it before hand.

Im personally going with the 24 hour variance
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Derubael might have typo'd. The intent was that bag limits are global on a repop.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was pretty sure Derubael answered this.
That's how I understood it as well.

So a full server repop happens. Targets retain their tiers. Let's say there's 4 targets up for their FFA cycle, there's a bag limit of 2 for any guilds that wish to go after them. VP is obviously exempt.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The repop on Tuesday will count as a simulated respawn, but I don't plan to count it against the 2 to 4 promised per month (Since we're behind anyways).

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 01-13-2014, 12:56 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The only mobs exempt from the bag limit are exclusive mobs.. the section RIGHT above that line explains what an exclusive mob is. Why would it be assumed that it applies to FFA mobs?

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 01-13-2014, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

well there goes my theory.

so a Cat R mob is considered FFA on a simulated server pop then? As well as Cat C?

or the mobs all retain their Category. that's how I understood it
Old 01-13-2014, 12:59 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well there goes my theory.

so a Cat R mob is considered FFA on a simulated server pop then? As well as Cat C
No? Why would it be?

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 01-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only mobs exempt from the bag limit are exclusive mobs.. the section RIGHT above that line explains what an exclusive mob is. Why would it be assumed that it applies to FFA mobs?
So does my hypothetical make sense? I'm just trying to understand but it's Monday and I'm probably retarded.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:01 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So does my hypothetical make sense? I'm just trying to understand but it's Monday and I'm probably retarded.
If you're referring to

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So a full server repop happens. Targets retain their tiers. Let's say there's 4 targets up for their FFA cycle, there's a bag limit of 2 for any guilds that wish to go after them. VP is obviously exempt.
Then no you are incorrect.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Closed Thread