Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 10:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibetweenk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
an app specifically for counterfeits??? show me
She doesn't need this shit either. It's like fucking purses and cellphone covers and knock off cameras with counterfeit chips.

I can't even talk to her about it. I don't want to listen to her for like 10hrs about the "Nike's" she got online.

I already own like 3 purses I didn't even buy. Cringing.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She doesn't need this shit either. It's like fucking purses and cellphone covers and knock off cameras with counterfeit chips.

I can't even talk to her about it. I don't want to listen to her for like 10hrs about the "Nike's" she got online.

I already own like 3 purses I didn't even buy. Cringing.
where to cop

i want some cheap AF1 foamposites or air zoom ultra reacts
Old 09-11-2018, 11:01 PM
Banned

Make them yourselves. You're not entitled to the fruits of that Chinese child's labor. Even if he's a Communist.

We're Americans. We hold ourselves to a higher standard because we're genetically superior in every way.

Now act like it, you two.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:03 AM
Banned

You do realize counterfeit stuff is fake right? Typically substandard, even cheaper materials? Often no quality control. I do not want to enable this.

I agree with Dino on this one. Source some quality leather and make a real American shoe. I'll take a pair of alligator skin heals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-12-2018, 12:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do realize counterfeit stuff is fake right? Typically substandard, even cheaper materials? Often no quality control. I do not want to enable this.

I agree with Dino on this one. Source some quality leather and make a real American shoe. I'll take a pair of alligator skin heals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if i can get something that's even a quarter as good as the real deal for like 1/10th of the price, its called being efficient [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-12-2018, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Hey so I need quality running shoes (for actual running I don’t care about style or obese opinions) and Nike is out because of NLism. Any recommendations?
Old 09-12-2018, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe it's the beer talking but I'm down to counterfeit with Maer and her roomie. Take it back to Limp Bizkit days.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey so I need quality running shoes (for actual running I don’t care about style or obese opinions) and Nike is out because of NLism. Any recommendations?
No. If you want to run, someone in the world (other than you running) is suffering by making them.

Barefoot is the only sustainable/clear conscience way.

Would go with a pair of Asics, nimbus if you've got $$$ and want the best, or Kayano or GT2000 if you want something mid-range...they're good long term investments that will look after your joints.
Old 09-12-2018, 06:09 AM
Banned

Just make some Nikes out of some locally sourced jeans. You'll be a hit at the club and such.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-12-2018, 09:44 AM
Banned

+1
Closed Thread