Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 05:01 PM
Sarnak

You're missing the point of "skill" entirely. And you're being an ignorant tool, which doesn't help.

"Wow they know how to cast stun"... really? Really?

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 02-28-2013, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFA_Seller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure why he's singled out in the troll list? All the dude ever did was push people to make end-game more competitive (when the server was probably at it's most competitive). Yeah he was a try-hard, but tbh this server needs more people like that...
What else did he do?
Old 02-28-2013, 05:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're missing the point of "skill" entirely. And you're being an ignorant tool, which doesn't help.

"Wow they know how to cast stun"... really? Really?
Please enlighten me then champ. The "skill" there is responding to an NPC spell cast by determining if it needs to be stunned, and then by stunning it. Not exactly rocket science. If there's some high level skill mixed in there somewhere, I'd love to know about it.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As someone who has been on the server for over 2 years, and has played with the vast majority of the talented players on p99, I thought I'd start a post seeing who everyone thought fit the bill as the best players of their respective classes.

Best Wizard - Alarti
Didn't you mean .... ?

Best AFK Wizard - Alarti

Alarti AFKs so much you'd think he was some dude's bitch that got into the guild just cause she was some dude's bitch, and spends 90% of the time on auto-follow; yet magically pops up just as the loot drops and says 'oh thanks, that was hard work!'
Last edited by Toodles; 02-28-2013 at 07:00 PM..
Old 02-28-2013, 07:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What else did he do?
He played an amazing monk named Pwny who got 2 pre-nerf fungus staves and pretty much held down the camp in the early days of kunark.

He got the server-first epic weapon on Kitai (his wife who he did the quest for).

Just a start.. TMO just hates him because he bitched a lot to GM's etc, but damn those were Amelinda times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. While he was bitching though he was a pretty large driving force in turning VD from family fun time into a competitive raiding guild.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just can't see anyone saying "damn, wizard_01 is so awesome at their class that they know how to gate to KC and pick people up" or "wow they know how to cast stun." These are things a mildly trained chimpanzee can master in about 5 minutes. Got anything better?
Sure... name a class that can't be played by a trained chimp in EQ. =)
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't you mean .... ?

Best AFK Wizard - Alarti

Alarti AFKs so much you'd think he was some dude's bitch that got into the guild just cause she was some dude's bitch, and spends 90% of the time on auto-follow; yet magically pops up just as the loot drops and says 'oh thanks, that was hard work!'
I have never afk'd in a group unless it was a planned med break, or I had to poop and announced it. =) Oh I've also walked my dog a few times in a group.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

My only genuine beef with Pwny is that he RMTed on a pretty large scale and then came here to brag about it.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Versus

Pwny confirmed A-Ok guy, regardless of "competition" or guild prejudice.

And BOTB for some classes was just retarded as far as the rule sets. Not that I think I'm a top 3 monk on the server, but I had to work that day, I'm sure others did too, so you don't get full representation of each class either.

Kolored on Red.

Old 03-01-2013, 07:22 AM
Kobold

Yeah Jeremy I agree. I definitely don't condone him RMT'ing the way he did, but as a player he was pretty top-notch.

And yes, Shamewow the golden Shaman will always be the #1 shaman and hooker puncher in my book.
Closed Thread