Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 06:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was my vote. Well, my initial vote was for them all to be deleveled to 5, with nothing.

Started with 0 people. Server was originally destined to have like 40-50. So fuck you too. I just wanted to make sure classic EQ didn't die.

You guys have no faith.
Fact is, you had a chance to out all these "ungrateful fucks" and you pussied out. Simple.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Fire Giant

Posted what I did for the people who actually want to know the truth of how the server is run, not for the trolls. Say what you want trolls...as usual...

Oh btw this is my last response at trolls. I got what I needed to say out for now.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Posted what I did for the people who actually want to know the truth of how the server is run, not for the trolls. Say what you want trolls...as usual...

Oh btw this is my last response at trolls. I got what I needed to say out for now.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we now know, if you break the rules you are punished. and that QQing to the GMs after is allowed, but only in rants and flames.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:01 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey Eccezan how's that Eashan being my friend argument working out for you? You forgot one little tidbit of information that shits all over your argument...

Eashan is fucking banned you dumbass

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 10-21-2011, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Eccezan how's that Eashan being my friend argument working out for you? You forgot one little tidbit of information that shits all over your argument...

ZING.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:03 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ROTFL!!!!!!---http://www.ehow.com/how_2049858_make-tinfoil-hat.html
Old 10-21-2011, 07:03 PM
Fire Giant

hahahaha

you cant write this stuff
Old 10-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

Oh nice bold font dude? Is he IP banned? That so? When he has continously admitted to playing a fully geared monk on your server with a different name? In fact my character was picked to transfer gear from one of his real life friends to him. Oh and did ya summon any items for him too? I really don't know if this is true, but its safe to assume you might have.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:06 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh nice bold font dude? Is he IP banned? That so? When he has continously admitted to playing a fully geared monk on your server with a different name? In fact my character was picked to transfer gear from one of his real life friends to him. Oh and did ya summon any items for him too? I really don't know if this is true, but its safe to assume you might have.
RRRRAAAAAAAGEEEE!!!!!
Old 10-21-2011, 07:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Which part of my argument has been shit upon that says that about 17 members of TR INLCUDING OFFICERS were openly and self admittedly caught cheating. Yet there was no raid suspension. And hate to beat a broken horse, but I think DA got raid suspended for having a random player use MQ in a non-raid zone, right? I was never in DA. But I think that this point was never asnwered clearly....but we all know that GM's and server staff don't need to answer questions. So don't, we already know why they werent raid suspended.
Closed Thread