Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 08:46 PM
Orc

Default A Fungus Mutant

Hello, I'm new to the game currently playing on Project 1999 Red. I set out to do what I thought was an easy Druid quest, and now I'm down to my last piece I need.

"A Fungus Mutant" Has 3 drops you can see here on your wiki http://wiki.project1999.com/A_fungus_mutant. I have killed him exactly 70 times, yes I have kept a tally, and he has yet to drop Degenerated Guk Weed.

My question is: Is this somehow a bug that has slipped under the radar as of recently, or are the people that say they've gotten it on an average of 8 kills lying? Or is there some mechanic to it I'm not understanding, either way it seems like it may be bugged to me so I'm opening the thread in this section.

Either way I would really love to finish this quest as I need a weapon pretty badly, and I'm being blocked by A Fungus Mutant right now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-24-2014, 08:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erock KVen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, I'm new to the game currently playing on Project 1999 Red. I set out to do what I thought was an easy Druid quest, and now I'm down to my last piece I need.

"A Fungus Mutant" Has 3 drops you can see here on your wiki http://wiki.project1999.com/A_fungus_mutant. I have killed him exactly 70 times, yes I have kept a tally, and he has yet to drop Degenerated Guk Weed.

My question is: Is this somehow a bug that has slipped under the radar as of recently, or are the people that say they've gotten it on an average of 8 kills lying? Or is there some mechanic to it I'm not understanding, either way it seems like it may be bugged to me so I'm opening the thread in this section.

Either way I would really love to finish this quest as I need a weapon pretty badly, and I'm being blocked by A Fungus Mutant right now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Did this quest 3 times. Not bugged. Just bad luck. Mine was not much better. Sometimes the RLG sucks when your trying to get something done.

Krey
Old 11-26-2014, 08:27 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreylyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did this quest 3 times. Not bugged. Just bad luck. Mine was not much better. Sometimes the RLG sucks when your trying to get something done.

Krey
You were absolutely right, RNG is RNG I guess :P. Took me 72 kills total, but I have finished my weapon and now feel accomplished. Sorry for jumping the gun haha, I just had a few people in-game tell me it sounded odd.
Closed Thread