Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 09:53 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default ninja looting does not mean you make the rules

I was in KC when Ledzepp ninja looted a Ogguk Cleaver(i think it's called) and decided that he would make up as he went along the rules for who would get the loot. My buddy Goragu was tanking for them. He could use it.
Ledzepp says that it might be a server first, it's not necesarily need before greed. SOmeone else says it is not a server first. Then he tries to say that goragu cant tank,which is no relevent. So when it became apparent that he was not going to give it up, Goragu rolled, even though he shouldn't have had to, and he won with a 99. I saw it. So Ledzepp decides that he is going to give it to someone in his guild, who was there earlier, as if someone in his guild deserves it more than someone who is there. He just kept making up excuses as he went along for why he was not going to give it up.

This is not very cool.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:59 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Just wanted to say that no one wants to be in groups like that, I am sure. I know I don't want to have the norm be whomever ninja loots thing first gets to make up reasons as they go along for why they should decide whom it goes to, which is of course someone in their guild.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:01 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

just thought that this should probably be in R&f, but whatever, it's done.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:01 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

Good ol' Ledzepp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:05 AM
Orc

no one has ever so blatantly ninjalooted an item I would use before. I am so disappointed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-29-2011, 10:10 AM
Sarnak

Default a

If the accusations are correct, what an asshole. This shouldnt be thrown to the wayside, a GM should strip it from him and suspend him to send a clear message it wont be tolerated.
Powerful 51 Iksar Monk
Old 03-29-2011, 10:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lickum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the accusations are correct, what an asshole. This shouldnt be thrown to the wayside, a GM should strip it from him and suspend him to send a clear message it wont be tolerated.
Agreed. Teach him a lesson!
Old 03-29-2011, 10:16 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lickum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I have absolutly nothing to do with this, this quote is ridiculous. While some people might find it wrong, which it might be, there is no reason for a GM to strip and suspend someone for looting in a group that he killed in. They are not our parents and need to govern every aspect of interaction, and there is not a rule to the server that states its always NbG, or done a specific way when it comes to looting. Each group can make their own rules. So to suspend someone would be crazy as he didnt break any actual rule.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:18 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I argued with him for awhile until he logged off, he tried to say that since Goragu didnt random 100 right away (he jokingly randomed 100 100, which is obviously not a real roll, and he was joking because he thought he should get it in the first place, because no one else could use). When he actually DID random 100 a few minutes later when it became apparent that this guy had decided he wasn't giving it up because Goragu needed it, he won with a 99. I was watching. But he claimed he didn't actually win, since he didn't do it earlier.

Every time one of his ad hoc reasons for deciding who would get it(which again, he was only in the position to do because he ninja looted) was defeated he had another one.

I would like him to be here to defend himself, but he logged off when I kept repeating that Goragu, in fact, won the roll he shouldn't have had to roll in the first place.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:19 AM
Banned

Hey I can make up lies too when I lose the roll on loot

Screenshots or didn't happen
Closed Thread