Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 02:03 AM
Aviak

Default Free Level 50 Necro Account

So, I don't have time to play any more as I'm working 14 hour days now and I just don't have time for it. Secondly, I've just lost the love for the game. All the trolls just suck and I have better things to do than keep up with the bullshit here.

I know there are some good people on P99, though they may be well hidden by the trolls that run free on the forums.

So, to those good people, I offer my level 50 necro Volga. Gnome, got a little gear but nothing to write home about.

I don't want money, I don't want trades etc.. Just tell me a few things about you and why you should have this account. Tell me about what EQ meant to you when you started out - tell me what your after in the game now.

Peace.

Volga.

Zero post count's need not apply, I'm not giving the account to some asshole thats already been banned if I can avoid it .
Old 10-06-2010, 02:43 AM
Aviak

Thanks for the tells lads, but keep it open.. I don't want to "negotiate" persay
Old 10-06-2010, 02:48 AM
Aviak

Yea, post in the thread plz
Old 10-06-2010, 03:00 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Shiet, I'll go first then.

I played a ton on EQLive as an SK, and always wanted to try out the necro flair. I also just started a couple weeks ago with my buddy Wevlin, and we are broke cause its both of our first times, so a character to farm gear would be excellent.

If I'm elected new President of your toon, I vow to twink at least one noobie per day with a random drop I earn. (Which I do anyway if i manage to catch lockjaw up!)

Anyway, good luck to all.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:01 AM
Aviak

sent a PM would you like to to write what i sent you here ?
Old 10-06-2010, 03:02 AM
Aviak

My opinion is you should keep it. Over the years I gave many characters away and always regretted it when I inevitably came back. No BS, genuine honesty - keep it, you never know when you'll want to play again, or you'll have the time. But if you're dead set on quitting for good..

Howdy, name is Karrmer - been calling myself Karrmer in every game I've played since I first made up the name when I created my first character in 1999 - Karrmer, High Elf Mage of Solusek Ro. I put 25 pts in Strength and 5 points in Agility - this really made zero sense, and it really angered me when I learned how much INT mattered when I was in my 20's, but I sure wasn't about to restart..

I played this Mage barely into Velious but somehow logged 200 Days played. It is insane how much time one could spend on this game - camping the Idol of The Thorned I'd often have to play nonstop for 40 hours just waiting for it to drop...

From there I moved onto Sullon Zek and met Alawen, Glix, Andair and plenty others. Joined the guild <Hate> and had a good time before leaving during Luclin. Eventually I landed on Stromm, where I met Alawen again - odd - and joined with <Realm of Insanity>. They were a hilarious and impressive guild.

After that I mostly stopped playing (the end of PoP, having "won the game" by killing that giant multiheaded thing in PoTime) and eventually returned for the progression server, but it wasn't anything like Classic.

This server is. The problem is, Classic means leveling takes a LONG time. This is at times fun, and at times frustrating - as I am not 13 any longer, and with a full time job doing 9-1-1 dispatch it can be hard to dedicate the time. I made a Necro here, and am currently at 19, but it would be amazing if I could jump to 50 to get into the meat of the game I enjoy... Raiding and grouping with friends, farming gear, and just trying to somehow break and clear the hardest camps in game, ultimately prepping for Kunark.

Unlike many others I don't have a level 50 already, nor do I have other main characters funding me. I'd love to be one of the few Necromancers out there to bother with the big quests, especially the ridiculous Epic Duck stick, and starting on it (especially the Planes drops) as soon as possible would be a huge help. I love to help new players, whether it is through buffs or giving them small amounts of plat to help with their spells, tossing out gear to newbies, advice, or just helping them find their corpse when they're at their most perplexed. Everquest is an amazing game, but it is a social one, and I think it's important that people embrace that aspect more.

Alawen and others can vouch for me, I'm a real guy that is very interested in seriously playing this game. I play on the server, my highest character is my 19 Necro, and I will definitely use and enjoy your account completely legitimitely and will take great care of it. You will, whenever Kunark launches, eventually see Volga holding a large duck head in his hand. I am helpful to new and veteran players, and am just here to have some light hearted nostalgiac fun for as long as this server will run. I hope you give me that little boost I need [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Karrmer <Veni Vidi Vici> Solusek Ro
Karrmer <Hate> Sullon Zek
Karrmer <Realm of Insanity> Stromm

.. it seems I like servers that start with S
Last edited by Karrmer; 10-06-2010 at 01:23 PM..
Old 10-06-2010, 03:05 AM
Kobold

EQ is fun still =( why quit ... i think you should keep your account, who knows what might happen tomorrow, perhaps u might want to come back EQ few months later....
but ya, i started playing EQ at 1999-2000, but i was too young at that time and i missed out all the fun bit. P99 give me a second chance to enjoy the best moment of EQ.

anyway, i am currently playing a 50 monk in the server and i am playing at off-peak hour ( i am living in Aus atm ).
because the nature of the monk, it make farming item/platinum become a real challenge.
unlike other pet class, i can't do seafury, i can't camp fbss with great efficient, i can kill hill gaint, but the more i loot, the weaker i am...
it is sad to see a empty Lguk but the max i can solo probably is ass/sup without risking too much of my life.
of coz, i can team up with other people, but at server population 150, there is no easy task. =(

i am planning to create a neco in the future, if you are willing to give me your neco it would save me alot of time.
it would be a great help for me and my mates who play in off-peak time zone.

Gear is not a big deal to me, all i need is a neco skeleton pet, some dots and FD. Even if it is a naked neco, i will take that.
btw, i love gnome =D i never kill a single gnome even i know the gnomes in sol A give sweet exp.
if you get a new job with less working hours, or if you miss EQ and suddenly want to come back Everquest, you are mostly welcome to do that.
Last edited by iamjack; 10-06-2010 at 05:43 AM..
Old 10-06-2010, 03:07 AM
Aviak

hello volga

im a UK player started back in 1999 as a magician chippy goodfellow on lanys

by some twist of fate i have alot more time to play now then i did 11 years ago back then i worked 12 hour shifts im currently a stay at home dad which suits me really

i currently have a 29 druid that im board to tears with

i have played a necromancer on live for a very long time made it my mission to be he first froklock necro to 70 on the server when they came out

i think you should give the necromancer to me because i would take very good care of him / her and play the char rather than let it rott or strip it

i know the game and class well and would not tarnish your reputation

thank you
Old 10-06-2010, 03:07 AM
Sarnak

Hey Volga,

My name is Kyle but my in game character is Ledzepp. I've been a huge fan of the band for the last 5 or 6 years, ever since I picked up a guitar. I love teaching myself how to play their music, and have had a blast ever since.

I started playing Everquest during the Luclin era, as a druid named Taluvil on Ayonae Ro. At about level 30 I saw the money potential behind KEI and made a Erudite enchanter named Shinyforhead. =D. Ever since then I played nothing but my enchanter, all the way to the Serpent's Spine expansion. I loved every single challenge an enchanter could endure during that time. The game was epic to me then, I felt like the sky was the limit with the possibilities that were out there.

Now, i'm living the experience that I missed by starting late, missing a lot of classic/kunark/velious content. I felt like p1999 was the perfect opportunity. Unfortunately Sky is still the limit! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] haha, at least for now it is.

My plans for this game are dedication to my guild as we progress and grow in strength. We are a force to be reckoned with, and I want to benefit the guild in a more meaningful way. I would love to help farm big ticket items like Yaks or Blue diamonds, but a monk just can't cut it. If you truly are giving away your necromancer and quitting the game, i'm sorry to hear that. =(. But, i would definitely put the character to good use in benefiting our guild. =)

Bon Voyage,
Ledzepp

P.S. My post count isn't that great, i'm just an extensive reader and I don't necessarily throw my opinion out to incite more drama... I just make more popcorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Server first Golden Sash of WTFPWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Unlike modern life, natural selection is alive and well on p99. Adapt or die.
Last edited by Ledzepp02; 10-06-2010 at 03:18 AM..
Old 10-06-2010, 03:37 AM
Orc

Ill be honest with you- I play a cleric. I cant farm shit. This would help me solo farm stuff. Thanks.
Closed Thread