Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 02:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default RIOT Games LEAGUE OF LENGENDS

Just got a job offer with RIOT, we live broadcast a shit load of LoL games here in Cali.

I dont know shit about League of Lengends have never played it once but hear you nigs talking about it all the time

might be broadcasting some of you...

quick someone give me the low down basic LoL info and how to play; knowing the game isnt really part of my job function but i have an interview tomorrow and wanna be fucking STOKED on League of Legends

thanks pals

GO
Old 04-14-2014, 02:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

im obviously reading up on the game right now but i feel this community MAY be a good source of info

YOU GUYS CAN HELP SOMEONE TODAY[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-14-2014, 02:20 PM
Kobold

You get 10 sixteen year olds with aspergers on 5v5 teams. Then you farm minions and kill other players while your entire team tells you how much of a faggot you are. Once one team's base is destroyed the game is over.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:20 PM
Aviak

Read up on the game, download the client and play the tutorial. Check out twitch.tv/riotgames to see some of the pro play. If you ever play Defense of the Ancients in Warcraft 3 it's basically the same concept. Two teams of five on opposite sides of a map with the end goal of destroying the other teams base.

Riot makes all of their money from selling champs and extra skins for them.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcoa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You get 10 sixteen year olds with aspergers on 5v5 teams. Then you farm minions and kill other players while your entire team tells you how much of a faggot you are. Once one team's base is destroyed the game is over.
lol

wait why does your own team tell you how much of a faggot you are
Old 04-14-2014, 02:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenkrak2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

Not entirely sure, just seems to be the way of the game. Even if you are doing well, the people doing badly on your team will just blame it on you.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenkrak2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

Because 16 year old kids with Aspergers. His description of the game is much better than mine. That sums it up really well.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

what like this

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I really dig how his shades match his hair
Old 04-14-2014, 03:16 PM
Sarnak

Anyone who thinks Red99 is bad should go play the shit game LoL has turned into. Getting trolled by someone in FFA PvP versus getting trolled by your own teammates in team PvP...love it. In the end I stopped playing because I got sick of Riot trying to to do major revamps on gameplay/champs every season.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who thinks Red99 is bad should go play the shit game LoL has turned into. Getting trolled by someone in FFA PvP versus getting trolled by your own teammates in team PvP...love it. In the end I stopped playing because I got sick of Riot trying to to do major revamps on gameplay/champs every season.
They're doing it mid-season now too. I quit playing last year.