Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Banned

i suppose theres a possibility in which case yes, how epic.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:43 AM
Banned

aaaaaand... its saskrotch posting as abacab. just talked to ab on webcam. he has a room, internet, and blue, blue eyes.

fuck you guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] everything i said stands though.

now die.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:13 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I have been looking up the most effective way to shoot yourself in the head lately. I come across lots of stories of people living through a bullet to the brain. Most of them seem to be 22 caliber bullets though. I suppose that isn't a very powerful caliber, I'm not educated in terms of guns and ammo though.

So the temple shot is a little sketchy for the possible impulse to flinch and just end up blowing half your face off and your eyeballs out. And sometimes through the mouth isn't exactly a surefire way of going about it either depending on the angle.

From what I can research the goal is to hit the actual brain stem which is where consciousness, heart, and breathing 'stem' from. I believe that is the base of the skull from what I can tell.

A passage suggests putting the barrel end against the back of your mouth while clinching down with your teeth will directly point it at the brain stem at a slight upward angle that will just instantly turn the lights out. Basically the point where executions are generally aimed for and the area swat members are trained to shoot in order to prevent last minute twitching of the suspect to actually get their shot off.

Just a little scary that there are stories of people surviving a shotgun through the mouth. Although probably just rumors and nonsense considering the power of a shotgun.

I am hoping a 357 hollow point anywhere to the skull will be sufficient enough. Now i'm considering through the mouth at this point trying to aim at that brain stem as opposed as through the temple. I figured the temple would have been best as one grows up to understand it is very sensitive area of the brain, maybe that is wrong though considering most of the frontal portion of the brain is for thinking as opposed to bodily function.

I'm sure the blood loss would end me in a timely fashion anyway. Doubt the strength of a magnum caliber would cause minimal blood loss only to be saved by paramedics hours later some how regardless to the area of the head.

I am glad that one of you received the help you needed through pills and professional help. Regardless of the abnormal condition of your brain, at least you had family and a place to stay with food to eat even if you didn't get your pills. Just like I said before, pills and professional help won't put a roof over my head and food on the table.

With that mentality, all we would really need to do is feed the homeless pills and they wouldn't be homeless anymore.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:33 AM
Kobold

Actually I am checking this thread like 5x a day now to see how long he can keep it going. This is one of the finest trolls I've ever had the pleasure of reading. The research, the dedication to stay in character...it's like if Daniel Day Lewis decided to troll a gaming forum.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:42 AM
Banned

like my grandma used to say

simple pleasures for simple minds
Old 08-08-2013, 07:07 AM
Kobold

Your grandma sounds retarded.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:41 AM
Decaying Skeleton

So I got a call from an old friend of mine and we decided to hang out. Someone I suppose I consider a best friend since we used to hang out a lot. After hearing about how happy he was in life, bragging about video games he's playing, girls he's dating, and all the other friends in his life he hangs out with, I ended up tell him my story.

Considering his parents have given him everything he has, apartment, car, schooling, bank account full of money and he doesn't even have a job, he was pretty apathetic to my situation. Basically said, "At least it's a way out" in regards to deciding to shoot myself in the brain.

I suppose that's what being spoiled in life makes of you. Someone completely careless even in regards to those that are supposed to be your friends. But with so many friends I guess losing just one doesn't matter. We are all just replaceable as all the wealth from his parents will bring him more happiness and attract more friends.

What else could he do though anyway. Not like he can get me a job, but I was surprised that he just generally didn't care. I guess when it comes down to it there's no one that's going to help you even when you're facing living on the streets with no money, no care, no shelter, and no food.

Officially I guess there are no such things as real friends. Anyone that genuinely loves one another unless you are doing something for them. And if you're not, you don't matter regardless of anything else. It's such a disconnected society that's all about what you can do for someone else.

Even lately as "the land of the free" goes into these so called "recessions" the divorce rate sky rocketed to 50% as the financially stable have lost their jobs in order to supply their loved ones with what they are used to. True love is non-existent and really is just a modern form of prostitution. As long as you buy your loved one a big house, expensive gifts, a car, and plenty of spending money, they'll give you children, loyalty, and sex in return while disguising it all with this aspect of "love."

It's a shame really to only realize once and for all that we are all alone. I guess it's evident as even charities are probably just really in it for the tax break as opposed to genuinely helping others by doing good. I suppose the proof there was how many children were reported sexually harassed even under "the house of god."

They say that if you only give a infant what it needs to survive and neglect it of genuine love it will simply die.

I see now that the meaning of life isn't happiness. Happiness is the result of love. Love is actually the meaning of life as everything that is born needs some sort of nurturing love. Even in the animal kingdom those cubs needs the love and protection of their mothers, and without they would simply die. Schools of fish are probably just as much of an example of love.

Without love and friendship which results in the product of happiness, what exactly is the point.

I think project1999 RNF is a good example of the result when love and friendship are completely absent. Nothing but a spiraling vortex of pure hatred towards one another due to the simple fact that most everyone is neglected of the most important things in life which is love and friendship. I suppose this is why the majority of the world is so cruel to one another completely consumed in greed and apathy.

With all that I understand now, why in the world wouldn't I shoot myself in the head.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:09 AM
Banned

Why haven't you? Stop trolling a nerd forum, and get on with it. Or check yourself into a psych ward. Either way, shut the fuck up. Thank you.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacab-godking2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have been looking up the most effective way to shoot yourself in the head lately. I come across lots of stories of people living through a bullet to the brain. Most of them seem to be 22 caliber bullets though. I suppose that isn't a very powerful caliber, I'm not educated in terms of guns and ammo though.

So the temple shot is a little sketchy for the possible impulse to flinch and just end up blowing half your face off and your eyeballs out. And sometimes through the mouth isn't exactly a surefire way of going about it either depending on the angle.

From what I can research the goal is to hit the actual brain stem which is where consciousness, heart, and breathing 'stem' from. I believe that is the base of the skull from what I can tell.

A passage suggests putting the barrel end against the back of your mouth while clinching down with your teeth will directly point it at the brain stem at a slight upward angle that will just instantly turn the lights out. Basically the point where executions are generally aimed for and the area swat members are trained to shoot in order to prevent last minute twitching of the suspect to actually get their shot off.

Just a little scary that there are stories of people surviving a shotgun through the mouth. Although probably just rumors and nonsense considering the power of a shotgun.

I am hoping a 357 hollow point anywhere to the skull will be sufficient enough. Now i'm considering through the mouth at this point trying to aim at that brain stem as opposed as through the temple. I figured the temple would have been best as one grows up to understand it is very sensitive area of the brain, maybe that is wrong though considering most of the frontal portion of the brain is for thinking as opposed to bodily function.

I'm sure the blood loss would end me in a timely fashion anyway. Doubt the strength of a magnum caliber would cause minimal blood loss only to be saved by paramedics hours later some how regardless to the area of the head.

I am glad that one of you received the help you needed through pills and professional help. Regardless of the abnormal condition of your brain, at least you had family and a place to stay with food to eat even if you didn't get your pills. Just like I said before, pills and professional help won't put a roof over my head and food on the table.

With that mentality, all we would really need to do is feed the homeless pills and they wouldn't be homeless anymore.

Can I have your gun when you quit?
Old 08-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Money doesn't make you happy, accomplishing things does. Sometimes money can help you get there though...

A .22 won't exit your skull so it will bounce around inside scrambling things til you die. A .357 will take your head clean off. Both rely on you aiming it right.
Closed Thread