Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquouille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boring thread.

Things will never be as delicious as the larrikans mask thread =(

Snif
OMG non playing stalkers!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:08 AM
Fire Giant

cool thread imo. bda gets weaker, tmo machine continues to dominate. will anyone be able to stop them?
Old 10-16-2012, 02:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cool thread imo. bda gets weaker, tmo machine continues to dominate. will anyone be able to stop them?
I dunno why they didn't give ya that extra Tolan's, dick move IMO, one went to an app;

Good to see yew here JenJen, how do you feel about how unhinged various ex-VD have become lately?

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 10-16-2012, 02:13 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blind hate?

I remember meeting with you in Howling Stones and being nice to you, and this was when VD still technically existed.

You said you would rand 0 100, if it was above 50, you'd quit VD and app TMO

I said, "No wait, lets make this interesting"

"If you get lower than a 38 (or a 37 and below) you app TMO, anything above it, you stay VD."

You rolled a 55.. I was there, I remember, your allegiance to anyone only runs as far as your current interests. Either way, I am happy to return to this server to play with you, I hope your friends are willing to step up to the level you wish to. I'm ready, are you?
Dude you are fucking weird.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:13 AM
Fire Giant

Believe it or not, with the amount of up and coming guilds on this server, we are about 1-2 guild mergers from having a solid 1 and 2 guild competition. Would be awesome if this happened before Velious, flashes of Fennin Ro are appearing before my eyes!
Old 10-16-2012, 02:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harazzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude you are fucking weird.
I simply wanted to reduce the probability that he would app TMO, it did you a favor, not sure why you're bitching.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 10-16-2012, 02:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Believe it or not, with the amount of up and coming guilds on this server, we are about 1-2 guild mergers from having a solid 1 and 2 guild competition. Would be awesome if this happened before Velious, flashes of Fennin Ro are appearing before my eyes!
By your powers combined!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:21 AM
Fire Giant

all ill say is genuine hate towards other players one has never met on a video game is silly and people need to remember its a game!
god, remember like the last 1 year ago or so when BDA members were relaxed, friendly and very anti-raid scene? its quite comical to read the forums now since IB and VD left leaving them next in line.
p99 is quite a bitter place and will only become more so!
Old 10-16-2012, 02:23 AM
Sarnak

newcomer loly taa making a strong attempt for most embarrassingly cringeworthy poster
Old 10-16-2012, 02:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
newcomer loly taa making a strong attempt for most embarrassingly cringeworthy poster
LOL u called him a newcomer, and you missed some of his past gems !
Closed Thread