Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

It's possible this was included? 3 days from Sunday would put it spawning today I believe. If it doesn't spawn then yes this wasn't included and really needs to be.
Old 02-03-2016, 12:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's possible this was included? 3 days from Sunday would put it spawning today I believe. If it doesn't spawn then yes this wasn't included and really needs to be.
This please.
Old 02-03-2016, 05:51 PM
Sarnak

Fantastic work!

Question for Telin

Quote:
Telin: Adjusted faction for the following quests: Rat Ears, Gnasher's Head, Gnoll Slayer, Note for Konem, Taxes, The Gnome Take, Miner's Cap, The Tattered Pouch, Rat Patrol, and The Pirate Ship.

Telin: Adjusted faction hits for killing the following: Qeynos Hills guards, Varsoon, Kizdean Gix, orc pawns, a druid, Osargen, Tol Nicelot, Neclo Rhelsar, Purchin Oddsbot, Lashun Novashine, Moodoro Finharn, Guard Carnita, Guard Fernaldo, Dervish Cutthroats, Dorn B'Dynn, Dark Deathsinger, Hadden, Segran Rajhar, Guardian of Takish, pixies, faeries, Greenwhispers and Wintersongs of East Commonlands, and the Millers in Qeynos Hills.
Most people probably don't care, but I love this stuff. Are these changes just to the faction values or? I noticed no difference in the faction hits I took before and after patch for Rat Ears, for instance - and they seem to be correct.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:21 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalderon Crystafire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fantastic work!

Question for Telin

Most people probably don't care, but I love this stuff. Are these changes just to the faction values or? I noticed no difference in the faction hits I took before and after patch for Rat Ears, for instance - and they seem to be correct.
Mostly has to do with correcting the values. I also make any corrections to the wrong factions that I come across. The pirate ship quest for example needed factions added. Also the rat ears quest will now keep track of what you hand rephas instead of eating them.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mostly has to do with correcting the values. I also make any corrections to the wrong factions that I come across. The pirate ship quest for example needed factions added. Also the rat ears quest will now keep track of what you hand rephas instead of eating them.
Awesome! I can't imagine it's easy to get these correct. I usually find next to nothing on values when I do try to do research and wonder how later Allakhazam updates have them - did they add # reveals to the turn-ins and kills post-classic EQ ?

I learned from experimenting that the P99 Wiki #s for quests or mobs were way off, some of Allakhazam too (e.g. Dragoon Szorn in Lesser Faydark does not give the large +/- faction hits here as Allakhazam shows.)

P.S. New classic skies are a dream!
Last edited by Aalderon Crystafire; 02-03-2016 at 07:29 PM..
Old 02-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave35 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holgresh Elder Beads are still dropping? Shouldn't they be out of the game by now?
See separate thread and updated Wiki for the item discussing that the beads no longer drop. The patch notes don't seem to reflect this.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Thank you!
Old 02-07-2016, 05:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't seem it was included, would like to get something offiial on this if possible - thank you
Old 02-07-2016, 11:22 AM
Sarnak

7-day VS spawned and was killed today
Old 02-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackattack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any update on when the April 2001 patch is going in?
It's in, just some things left out like VS spawn
Closed Thread