Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2019, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

Don't sweat it Cen.. my ogre warrior slam doesn't stun often enough to matter.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Its fine, with Warrior, I know what the real truth is. People argue about penalties, radials, and minmax.. but with warriors, it really doesn't fucking matter. Ogres, Halflings, Trolls, Iksar, Barbarians, racials, stat aggregate, etc. Makes a huge change in some classes. In terms of fatties, SK's and Shamans really want those great racials.. but warriors don't give two craps about slight regen, or even post 50 regen, or even frontal immunity, or even slam.

What matters with a warrior is looking fantastic in plate, defensive discipline, stunning kicks, having a thirst for battle, and knowing as Naethyn once said "In the beginning, a Warrior can do nothing, but by the end, they can do everything"

Oh, and here is one of my favorite topics ever posted on the board by Troxx:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=283640
Last edited by Cen; 12-02-2019 at 05:59 PM..
Old 12-02-2019, 07:10 PM
Large Rat

Usually 1p per AC is the norm in EC. I tried selling mine for a couple days, no takers so just vendored it. Not huge demand so you could probably work a deal lol...
Old 12-02-2019, 07:40 PM
Kobold

On Blue, I always sold it for 1p per AC. But it seems here I see it more and more for 2pp ac. Though not sure if it is selling or not.

God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth.
Old 12-02-2019, 08:09 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play a Warrior and a Cleric on Teal. I want to get a bare minimum visible bronze set for them, one small, one medium. What prices are people paying to buy bronze?

I.e. Helmet, Chest, Arms, one Bracer, Gaunts, Greaves, Boots

Followup: What dungeons drop which? I hear conflicting reports on Medium and Small sizes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagoya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you will miss slam and reroll some day... ^^
no spell interrupt and no stopping runners is really missing on one of the most important part of being a warrior, and doing equipment switching for Bash means you can't 2HX, so your dps is shit, so is your aggro. unless you can be level 55+ with stun-kick, which you can't atm. Bash/Slam is just very important as a warrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(i'm not race shaming tho, play what you think has the best fashionquest)

i, too, would like to know where medium bronze drops tho! if anyone knows?
Castle Mistmoore is small bronze.
Hey guys,
You may source Medium Bronze from the filthy Kobolds of SolB [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]