Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 11:17 AM
Large Bat

Default Returning original EQ player...

Good morning everyone, was so stoked when I did a bit of delving and found out about Project 1999, I actually beta tested EQ1 and played it without interruption until 2007. But I got fed up with all the tweaks and changes, guess some of us are definitely nostalgic for an older era when it comes to a classic, groundbreaking game like Everquest was.

I'm going to roll a bard as that was my favorite class(and I played them all) when I was active, I still love those memories of mass kiting most of a zone and dying the moment you screwed up, oh but that was how to learn to perfect the craft.

I'm rolling half-elf and starting in Freeport, I'm mostly on during the day, CST(10am-ish, dependent upon the days work schedule) and will be in and out throughout the day and into the nights when I have time from the wife.

I'd love to know of any active, social guilds accepting all levels of recruits. Hope to meet some new people, EQ was still the finest MMO I've played(numbering over 20 MMO's that I've played now) for meeting great people.

Thanks for reading my long winded ass(that's the roleplayer/writer in me!).

Eldryk
Old 05-16-2013, 11:38 AM
Sarnak

Glad you found the server- we need new blood on this server.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Welcome Eldryk! Look me up in-game, I have a free MM Drum for you to help you get started
Old 05-16-2013, 12:02 PM
Sarnak

If you haven't already, use the individual guild threads to see who promotes being social oriented.

Divinity and Full Circle may be a good start for you. Given their size and potential to engage in raid content, you may prefer that later on.
There are however plenty of smaller guilds always looking for comrades.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:08 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Hey Eldryk

I'm in the same boat as you, beta'd EQ1 and played for many years. Heard about this a while ago but now I have the time to really try it out, very excited! I'm making a cleric for a lot of reasons, mainly that was my first real main on live. Even though after the years I played all the classes like crazy, haha. Too many twinks and alts for me haha. Hopefully see you in game, my characters name is Bends, Dwarf Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-17-2013, 02:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Welcome! I just started up again as well yesterday after 4 years. See you on! Hit me up on Jaratic
Last edited by bonemender; 05-17-2013 at 02:53 PM..
Old 05-18-2013, 12:28 PM
Kobold

All the new players if you're looking for a guild hit up Haggard Krew we are accepting new apps all the time and would to have some new faces around!
Old 05-18-2013, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

Supremacy is also a large leveling/social guild with no requirements other than having fun. Look us up in game!
Old 05-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Large Bat

Thanks for the responses all, created my human bard, Eldryk and slowly grinding my way to level 4 outside of Freeport at the moment, anyone wanting to group send me a tell for sure.
Closed Thread