Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 11:04 PM
Kobold

Default Deadlyfury here from Morell Thule - Long time Druid, First time Magician :)

I played EQ from SoL for about 4 years, had a 65 Druid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's my first time playing again (been about 8 years!) and I have a few n00b questions about my class and some general EQ questions.

1. what graphics am I limited to? Can I upgrade them to Luclin style or better? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

2. I remember there were some mods you could do for key bindings like automatic sayings and spell casting and things like that, I did a bit of a search but don't even know where to start looking??

3. where are some good groups/hunt grounds that all the p99 peeps play in around the lower levels? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2014, 11:32 PM
Fire Giant

1. Generally just the old graphics--the elementals for me are for some reason the new ones and I hate it.

2. Those are just social bindings. When you boot up the game, there's that action window where you sit/camp etc? The far right tab in that window has pages of free macros you can use, like well over a hundred blank ones. Just right click a blank one to set them up.

3. G-Fay, CB, Unrest, the usual.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:29 AM
Kobold

Yeah I noticed the elementals were upgraded that's what made me ask about different graphics

Thanks for the reminder about the key bindings! It's all coming back to me now

Unrest here we come!
Old 10-01-2014, 05:34 AM
Aviak

If you want upgraded graphics, check out this thread...

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73974

And this thread...

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2482
Old 10-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Kobold

UseLuclinElementals=FALSE in eqclient.ini

Also if you click options (I think) from login screen you get a screen where you can select various luclin textures.

Anyway I can't remember which I did but one of them is how to turn off Luclin Elementals
Closed Thread