Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I first realized this month's ago when she started BROADCASTING about her day
Old 04-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Banned

lol @ rather than going for the obvious and attacking darwoth's weak premise of gauging human worth based on # of nobel prizes your race has won lazortag desperately swings and misses by coming up with a shitty catalog of african literature that nobody reads or gave a fuck about, this is why liberals never win debates because they're mostly lazortag types who are gargantuan retards at basic logic/debate
Old 04-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by purest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol @ rather than going for the obvious and attacking darwoth's weak premise of gauging human worth based on # of nobel prizes your race has won lazortag desperately swings and misses by coming up with a shitty catalog of african literature that nobody reads or gave a fuck about, this is why liberals never win debates because they're mostly lazortag types who are gargantuan retards at basic logic/debate
Darwoth wasn't the first one to mention nobel prizes - I mentioned it because he said Africans made no noteworthy contributions to literature. So much for you being a superior logician, you're suggesting that I attack Darwoth based on something he never said. And your claim that nobody reads the literature I mentioned is just idiotic beyond belief. Achebe (the one author I mentioned who wasn't a nobel prize winner) is widely praised for his writing and his books have sold millions of copies. If you don't read, don't try to have an opinion on what constitutes noteworthy literature.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 04-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Banned

You could just leave...always an option for ungrateful nobodies.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Darwoth wasn't the first one to mention nobel prizes - I mentioned it because he said Africans made no noteworthy contributions to literature. So much for you being a superior logician, you're suggesting that I attack Darwoth based on something he never said. And your claim that nobody reads the literature I mentioned is just idiotic beyond belief. Achebe (the one author I mentioned who wasn't a nobel prize winner) is widely praised for his writing and his books have sold millions of copies. If you don't read, don't try to have an opinion on what constitutes noteworthy literature.
ya i purposefully never read any of your long-winded opinions besides skimming at most for obvious reasons, but its good to see how emotional/butthurt u r from being exposed as a gargantuan retard yet again
Old 04-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Banned

u r a rtard lol me purest illitreate maaaaaad
Old 04-14-2012, 05:48 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by xy343 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if allowed to fix the following quote:

i would respectfully ask who acted like a complete tool that made you interact in such a way as to legalize fear trains for only one select guild?
and I respectfully ask here to put up or shut up. (where is the proof that I "Legalized fear trains for only one select guild")

I want a SS or link to a post to prove your point.