Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't want to group with your shitty Enchanter, you tried to camp steal, I laughed at you, you got on your 50 Shaman (this back when i was still leveling my Magician) and came down threatening to just flat out start camp stealing because you're too fucking retarded to learn the damn server camp rules, claiming I have to 'instantly engage every mob as it spawns' because, apparently, casters aren't allowed to med at all.
What was the enc called? same as OP username?
Old 09-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssleeve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also you guys sound like a bunch of condescending assholes with the "You'll never see it" comments.
Yeah...but they're right, unless a few guilds decide to work together to break up their little party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theldios [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry kiddo, thats not a terrible grasp of english. Thats keyboard pounding mad! guess your just to ignorant to tell the difference. one day when you grow up you might be able to distinguish the difference.
holy fucking shit
Old 09-21-2011, 10:57 PM
Sarnak

A+ thread
Old 09-21-2011, 11:28 PM
Fire Giant

The only way this isn't the best RnF thread in weeks is if:

the OP was even 1% serious in his rage and complete misunderstanding of what exactly TMO wanted and what they were actually offering in order to get it, and the complete lack of value of the sought-after prize to a pickup group in Karnors in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:36 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Nebi

this thread needs more barking dogs

Kuchiki Rukia[60 Enchanter] <Transatlantic Rampage> Banned for Richgirl RMT. Remember 11.29.2011
Old 09-22-2011, 12:36 AM
Aviak

<-----Jadian. When did I ever say I was going to roll on the verix key peice? I was asked by a member of my guild and one of the other members of the group if I was going to roll on it and I said no. My responce was simple " Nah i'm bored and just want to shoot the shit and figured i'd tag along and drop some dps and ds's on you guys untill something pops". I figured any group would be happy to get a free ds and a dps from outside of the group by a 60 mage/monk. My only issue with you Jamar is your this "mature adult" but i think ill make this as simple as possible so you can understand it. If everyone else in the group is passing and there are two other TMO members in the group, by default HAD I WANTED which I said I DID NOT it is in their right to pass it to me right? I mean your going to be screwed when you get into king/crypt groups and people who already have heiro cloaks/fungis wants to roll am i right? Of course I am i've seen numerous people win multiples. Now this is where I am kind of lost on your logic of TMO being "complete assholes" (scroll up to any group would be happy to have a 60 mage/monk) and please explain to me how you came up with this crazy assumption.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:42 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theldios [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We got 3/4 of the way there and guess what it suddenly becomes a TMO key farm group
Now I know im not crazy, but did we clear the entire basement at the zone in and the moat?

Yes I miss spelled response before some one shits all over that typo. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2011, 01:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Wow the TMO and TMO groupies are out in force today
What do you expect when TMO makes up in excess of 50% of the active population of Project1999?

Love,
Sworen
Old 09-22-2011, 01:34 AM
Skeleton

OP either needs to shut his old cunt and move on already or kill himself for caring this much about a pickup group in KC.
Closed Thread