Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 10:12 AM
Sarnak

^BOOM
Old 09-24-2011, 11:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Visage, you're bad at EQ.(lol pycoba) You're balding at 23. You admit to hiding cameras while dateraping underaged girls. You go to the mall to stalk to high school girls. You wear makeup. You have had two kids already and failed a marriage. You're barely even literate to the degree that my 10 year-old nieces and nephews are past you in literacy. You're so pathetically attention starved that you have to spam these forums with your disgustingly hideous "he/she" pictures.

Is there a single thing on this planet that you are good at?
obsessed
Old 09-24-2011, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

WOW I totally forgot about this site!

About vegetarians, I don't think they are stupid. It's just healthier to be eating salads, pasta, rice, beans, lentils rather then steaks which are full of cholesterol and carcinogenics. And you can still get enough protein from that stuff. Even the chicken like the one that fell into the salad looks flame broiled, you think all that black burnt stuff you get off a BBQ is good for you? carcinogenics. Vegetables are naturally filled with vitamins antioxidants. Think I might be a vegetarian if I had more will power, not a vegan that's just crazy.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:40 PM
Kobold

I have been vegetarian for a long time and became vegan in the past few months. I have seen my blood pressure drop, i have lost a great deal of weight, and i have experienced a general increase in overall energy / vitality. I don't look at it as doing anything significant however. I just have no need to rely on animals for my well being. Everyone's reason for becoming a vegetarian or vegan is different. For some the issue is a love for animals, for some its purely for health benefits, and for others its clearly a religious or spiritual decision. For me its all three. Animals are beautiful and interesting creatures to me, they have their purpose and for humans it is to observe them in the wild, not to devour them on a dinner plate. As far as health the only things that contain cholesterol is animal products! So obviously removing these would be essential to helping with your heart and other things. Congrats on Bill Clinton for coming out with the fact that being vegan saved his life! Finally all true spirituality points towards living an existence in which we do not cause harm to other living beings. I don't really have a religion exactly, but I do follow the teachings of Yesus Christos(Jesus) and Lord Krishna. Who I believe are the same thing. Careful examination of the bible, and the Bhagavad-gita will bring you too the conclusion that eating meat is a decadent practice. If we were supposed to consume meat like certian animals, we would have teeth capable of biting into a recently killed animal, and eating its flesh raw. Listen to that again, EATING ITS FLESH!!!!! I've also read many of the Essene texts regarding the nature of Kristos. The most explicit and direct in its condemnation comes in this verse.

"I am come to end the sacrifices and feasts of blood; and if ye cease not offering and eating of flesh and blood, the wrath of God shall not cease from you; even as it came to your fathers in the wilderness, who lusted for flesh, and did sat to their content, and were filled with rottenness, and the plague consumed them."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you approve of this? If so then I feel bad you've grown so accustomed to death that this doesn't repulse you.

"All men have a mind which cannot bear to see the suffering of others. The superior man, having seen the animals alive , cannot bear to see them die. Having heard their dying cryies, they cannot bear to eat their flesh." Confucius

P.S - Eating a vegan diet is much cheaper then a non vegan one! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-24-2011, 12:49 PM
Banned

Balding at 23 isn't something visage can control. It's all genetics.. Harrison, you however can have a grasp on your obesity if you would just set your mind straight and stop eating so much junkfood.
Old 09-24-2011, 03:04 PM
Aviak

I wouldn't mind vegetarians....but liek the article says, they're way too high and mighty.

I've had SEVERAL vegetarians come into the store and ask me to:

change my gloves (ok - will do)
wash my hands (sure, np)

However.....

wash the knife
wash the countertop
wash the cutting board
get a fresh batch of all 12 veggies that haven't been touched yet
get fresh containers of ALL the condiments -- because I've touched all the current ones with meat-covered gloves

Don't go to a fucking ****DELI**** to order a vegetarian sandwich, and expect all employees in the ****DELI**** to drop everything they're doing and cater to your every desire.

Go make yourself a salad and shut the fuck up.

Also...vegetarians like stand around in the store and tell customers, while they're ordering, how bad meat is for you -- as if anyone actually fucking cares. One crazy vegan-bitch was in line for about 15 minutes doing this the whole time, when finally a guy turned around and said "hey...shut up lady. you're in a ****DELI**** nobody wants to hear your shit"
Old 09-24-2011, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Whoa, hold on here. This shit may fly around your dumbass friends but not here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by returnofahipster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they have their purpose and for humans it is to observe them in the wild, not to devour them on a dinner plate.
Scientifically incorrect on about a dozen levels.

Quote:
As far as health the only things that contain cholesterol is animal products!
Besides this being completely wrong, the reason that mammals contain so much cholesterol is because it's necessary. Guess what? You're a mammal.

Quote:
A bunch of religious bullshit written by ancient nobodies
Yeah...

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you approve of this? If so then I feel bad you've grown so accustomed to death that this doesn't repulse you.
I feel bad you've been so sensitized by your comfortable 21st century life. Thank your god(s) you weren't born 2 or 3 thousand years ago, you wouldn't have lasted to procreate.

Quote:
P.S - Eating a vegan diet is much cheaper then a non vegan one!
Apparently mommy buys your groceries too?

lol wut
Old 09-24-2011, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

And again, I have nothing against vegetarians. Most of my friends are vegetarians. It's really just complete idiots like that hipster guy that makes me immediately prejudge any of them.

If you like animals and the thought of eating them grosses you out, I'm totally cool with that, even though you're a pussy. But when you start spouting factually incorrect bullshit to justify your shitty decision, then you descend to vegetarian douchebagism.

lol wut
Old 09-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by returnofahipster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we were supposed to consume meat like certian animals, we would have teeth capable of biting into a recently killed animal, and eating its flesh raw. Listen to that again, EATING ITS FLESH!!!!!
Humans have teeth and digestive systems to eat both animals and plant material. Are you a dumb faggot or what?
Old 09-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Banned

Man, I was hoping a retarded vegetarian like "notahipster" would respond with that level of stupidity and there was no disappointment.
Closed Thread