Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 12:03 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyym [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We hope to see you all reform and challenge us again. Probably not gonna happen with the retarded brother Steve steering the car but I am sure we will see you again.
If you keep making fun of retarded people you're probably going to have a retarded kid. Oh wait...
Old 02-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Banned

Cute response. I was using "retarded" as a adjective that is probably over used around this server, not to make fun at someone else's personal misfortune. And yes my kid is intellectually disabled but your comment doesn't bother me, just makes you look salty and sad.
Old 02-03-2016, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, this thread went downhill pretty hard.
did it have anywhere else to go?
Old 02-03-2016, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rez box battle is a legitimate tactic when you actually are making progress on a mob. I would even say ~maybe~ bare minimum a sufficient DPS to prevent mob regeneration. But throwing bodies and constantly establishing FTE while a mob regenerates from 12% to 30% thats a stall
Stalling for what? The super emergency batphone that summons the 50 extra people who only respond to high priority requests? I guess I just don't think this is something that needs a rule. Most of the time it's going to result in a wipe anyway, and maybe people get it together and win, in which case it suddenly going to become a pretty fun encounter compared to the usual 'zerg with 5x the intended numbers'. Of course, if the mob is at 99% or whatnot things are different.

In any case, you are just deflecting from the main point that kiting mobs god knows where, dropping them for 20 seconds, and claiming BUT YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN FTE is in fact a significant barrier for a competing guild and should be punished as a violation of the raid rules.
Old 02-03-2016, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

Someone making a fucking Thomas the Tank Engine troll account means that this forum has officially jumped the shark. Someone pull the plug and put it out of its misery.
Old 02-03-2016, 02:10 PM
Banned

Hahah - I can imagine the server trying to DDOS itself to end the mayhem.

killl....mee...pleaseeee......
Old 02-03-2016, 02:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verenity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone making a fucking Thomas the Tank Engine troll account means that this forum has officially jumped the shark. Someone pull the plug and put it out of its misery.
I assure you, I am very real and do indeed live on the island of Sodor. Do you have something against train engines?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2016, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodors Finest Poster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I assure you, I am very real and do indeed live on the island of Sodor. Do you have something against train engines?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol
Old 02-03-2016, 11:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forsaken and Asgard did kill the pre buffed sont actually. But you're in BDA so it's not like you have any clue about the raid scene anyway
haven't been in BDA for years and years now. so who's clueless now.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 02-04-2016, 09:19 AM
Skeleton

Tale of who has the biggest dick i see

Drama addicts...
Closed Thread