Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2016, 03:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never understood the BDA hate tbh. But then I've not had significant interaction with then since I play red now. There are definitely some volatile forum personalities, but I think that is just representative of forum personalities. Are you all really assholes?
I've been out of the cult for 3 years now but that's definitely more of a meme than reality. Their downfall is that they get themselves into RnF arguments too often whereas other guilds just ignore it.

All great pals though, which explains how BDA's been around playing how they want to play for 5 years.
Old 04-12-2016, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the thing tbough, BDA doesn't really lose members. People just stop playing because they're tired of the raid scene. We've lost all of 2 people to Awakened since the start of Velious. We still exist because we all get along, we aren't a band of mercenaries that disbands when the pixels dry up.
Hard to lose members when you demand droppable raid loot back tho, u feels? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2016, 04:02 PM
Kobold

yikes he just cant stop
Old 04-12-2016, 04:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hard to lose members when you demand droppable raid loot back tho, u feels? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's all love and good fortune as long as that asshole Chest doesn't want your Puppet camp in PoM. Then it's time to rule lawyer your way into a camp in true Project1999 no lifer style
Old 04-12-2016, 04:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

As if you have no choice to give back any raid droppables. Just don't be a cuck and hand loot back, problem solved.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never understood the BDA hate tbh. But then I've not had significant interaction with then since I play red now. There are definitely some volatile forum personalities, but I think that is just representative of forum personalities. Are you all really assholes?
Chest exploited the class rotation system for over a year by not moving up to class C and then decided one day that "he wanted to destroy something beautiful" ala Tyler Durden style and used his zerg numbers to keep the true casual down and out.

BDA seems to have a hatred for TMO, yet they have become mirrors of TMO, downfall and all. It has been truly magical to witness the "BDA Tree" sprout, excel and grow, shrivel and whither, and now watch it in its current death throes. Full life cycle.
Old 04-12-2016, 04:47 PM
Sarnak

I wonder what the next "top" guilds are going to rename themselves...
Old 04-12-2016, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder what the next "top" guilds are going to rename themselves...
They all remind me of a failed business. All change their names over and over. They still get the same crowd visiting too. It's sad.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it's just hilarious to see a bunch of beta terds acting like going to Vegas with a bunch of other awkward nerds from an old EQ simulator....and then they act like its something to be envious of. Even more pathetic are the people saying OH MAN THAT SOUNDS SO COOL and you should meet your e friends!

Normal people don't go on trips with their Stockholm syndrome guildies from 15 year old elf sim. They go with their friends. Go tell a normal person that you're flying across the country to meet some dudes you stay up till 3 am fighting dragons with.
go tell a normal person that you're making fun of people who go to vegas with people they game with

go on, tell them

clearly you will be surprised at the response. you should be enlightened.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 04-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This true? So if you put in a year of hard raiding, 100% RA, and things don't work out 11 months later, they ask for ALL the droppable raid loot back?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread